Page 2238 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1238173821382188222822362237223822392240224822882338 ... LastLast
Results 22,371 to 22,380 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

It should never have come down to that field goal.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Eagles can either sign Foles or trade Wentz or keep Wentz and let Foles walk, can't have both.
    Last edited by NDSUstudent; 12-24-2018 at 02:39 AM.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

I think Carsons days are numbered. The Eagles play better as a team with Foles and the fans have a hard on for him. Considering I hate Philly minus Carson, I hope they trade him

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I think Carsons days are numbered. The Eagles play better as a team with Foles and the fans have a hard on for him. Considering I hate Philly minus Carson, I hope they trade him
    Denver either drafts Easton or trades for Wentz. Heaven.
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    Hopefully Kubiak is making those calls. I’m not sure either are tall enough for Elway.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Only if he doesnt stay/get healthy

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    They should do both. Stick will ne am NFL backup.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Only if he doesnt stay/get healthy
    If he takes over when hes healthy, and doesnt win a SuperBowl, he will be known in Philly as the guy that prevented them from keeping SupwrBowl MVP qb Foles, regardless of how well his career is.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyExtacy View Post
    If he takes over when hes healthy, and doesnt win a SuperBowl, he will be known in Philly as the guy that prevented them from keeping SupwrBowl MVP qb Foles, regardless of how well his career is.
    What type of mind altering drugs are you on?? Im rather impressed that you are able to type under that load of intoxication.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyExtacy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    What type of mind altering drugs are you on?? Im rather impressed that you are able to type under that load of intoxication.
    I actually agree with him. Their fans are delusional. They booed McNabb.

In their minds, Foles won them a Superbowl and is clutch. Dude threw for 500 yards today and the Eagles won 2 games in a row for the first time all year which will feed it even more. If Carson comes in and doesnt win, they will boo him out of town and people will always compare. That's just how Philly is.

I hope he gets traded.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com