Page 2233 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1233173321332183222322312232223322342235224322832333 ... LastLast
Results 22,321 to 22,330 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    Nick Foles isn't winning this game. The team is. Wentz is not THE problem. He has improvements to make, but the Eagles are where they are because of sloppy play at unfortunate times. I think the Cowboys and Saints were his worst games. The entire team minus Jenkins threw in the towel on the Saints and Wentz was clearly injured during the Cowboys game.

Sorry, I'm just waiting for all the hot takes to come in from the media.
    Their HC is not helping. Should have punted instead of attempting a 53-yard FG. Escaped a nightmare situation.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    If I was to complain something about Carson’s game this year, it would be his over reliance on Ertz. He’s a great TE, but the other receivers are good too. No need to become too predictable.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Yep, I said in the 3rd Quarter, that I didn't realize Jeffrey was still on the team.

Good things happen when you run the ball 30 times. It's like when Wentz is QB, Doug Peterson goes full retard

But the Rams were exposed 2 weeks ago, so this is a terrible team right now.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    Wentz has had a much better start to his career than Big Ben and other hall of famers. I think people forgot how poor some hall of famers played their first 3 plus years. Go back and look at some QBs stats and you will be surprised how well Wentz matches up and exceeds them. Plus it seems they all had two poor years in their first five.
    Ppl see one bad game and that's all that matters to them. A lot of bad takes out there.

Wentz will be fine. Get him healthy and watch them be a top team again next year. The schedule is purposely made tough for Super Bowl Champs.

Eagles are back in the WC race. Win out, Vikes go 1-1, Panthers lose 1 more theyre in.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Good things happen when you run the ball 30 times. It's like when Wentz is QB, Doug Peterson goes full retard

But the Rams were exposed 2 weeks ago, so this is a terrible team right now.
    Peterson is challenging Vance Joseph as the dumbest coach in the NFL.

Meanwhile, in Indianapolis, Frank Reich is doing good things. Makes one wonder how much he helped the Eagles last year.

Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Geez. someone get that kid some milk.
    That's about the worst thing you could do to strengthen bones. But I digress.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Pederson needs to give up play calling. Too much pressure on Wentz, not enough help with the run. More than that the play design has become bad. Frank Reich is a great coach.

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Wentz has had a much better start to his career than Big Ben and other hall of famers. I think people forgot how poor some hall of famers played their first 3 plus years. Go back and look at some QBs stats and you will be surprised how well Wentz matches up and exceeds them. Plus it seems they all had two poor years in their first five.
    it's almost like the game has changed in the last 30 years.

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Carson will be fine. Get healthy and come out next year ready to go.

The team was not the same as it was last year. Super Bowl hangover maybe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, just wow. Hall of Fame? Wentz has not done anything to even put him remotely in the HOF conversation.