Page 2230 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1230173021302180222022282229223022312232224022802330 ... LastLast
Results 22,291 to 22,300 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    Well this won't help him shake the philly fans, especially if Foles comes in and wins out....too bad for Carson
    Wait, you called them “fans”.

Gotta wonder about their medical staff with all the injuries they've had the last 2 seasons.

Hopefully Carson can get fully healthy and back to his MVP type form next season!

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Gotta wonder about their medical staff with all the injuries they've had the last 2 seasons.

Hopefully Carson can get fully healthy and back to his MVP type form next season!
    I am sure it is great care and some of the best available. Holy cow have they been busy this year though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post

There is no evidence that the medical staff injured Wentz!!!!, Getting bashed every other pass play in a tight shallow pocket may be a culprit.

Is it me or does every NFL team have an issue with the lack of good Offensive Lineman? If yes, what's the culprit? My guess, it's the combo of the current CBA in the NFL (not getting enough practice time in) along with the lack of development at the college level due to the RPO system (high school football, IMO) taking over about a decade ago. With the RPO system getting more popular in the NFL, this problem might be getting worse.

With that said, super-bummed about Carson. Wishing him the best!
    Hail the BISON!!!

Kids going to be out of the league in 5-7 years

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Is it me or does every NFL team have an issue with the lack of good Offensive Lineman? If yes, what's the culprit? My guess, it's the combo of the current CBA in the NFL (not getting enough practice time in) along with the lack of development at the college level due to the RPO system (high school football, IMO) taking over about a decade ago. With the RPO system getting more popular in the NFL, this problem might be getting worse.

With that said, super-bummed about Carson. Wishing him the best!
    I think limiting a team to only dressing 46 players each week is part of the problem when it comes to shoddy O-line play. Some teams only have 2 backup O-lineman so they can't sub in on the O-line hardly ever and if someone gets hurt you usually have to shuffle guys around to spots they're not familiar with.

I think the on-field product would be better if they expanded active rosters from 53 to something in the mid-60s... this seems to come up in CBA negotiations whenever they happen but nothing gets done with it. I guess the owners probably don't want more players in the players union strengthening it and the players don't want to have their piece of the pie split up further.

Quote Originally Posted by honeybooboo View Post
    well this won't help him shake the philly fans, especially if foles comes in and wins out....too bad for carson
    gotta get wentz out of filthadelphia! You should read the crap they are saying f them
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

RonMexico is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    I am sure it is great care and some of the best available. Holy cow have they been busy this year though.
    Are you sure about that?
    https://insidetheiggles.com/2018/12/...er-room-drama/

From the article, according to the source, Carson has had a fractured vertebrae since October and wasn't told about it until this week. Basically saying that they medical staff and front office knew, but didn't tell anyone. Could get interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by RonMexico View Post
    Are you sure about that?
    https://insidetheiggles.com/2018/12/...er-room-drama/

From the article, according to the source, Carson has had a fractured vertebrae since October and wasn't told about it until this week. Basically saying that they medical staff and front office knew, but didn't tell anyone. Could get interesting.
    Was reading a bit on this. Reports seem to suggest the health staff hid or wouldn't confirm the diagnosis to Carson several weeks ago. The way it is sounding is they sketchy AF and the locker room is suffering because of it