Page 2228 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1228172821282178221822262227222822292230223822782328 ... LastLast
Results 22,271 to 22,280 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Good possibility Carson will rest the remainder of the season because of back spasms.
    Has he gotten his application into Larsen?

Lardsin must go!

RedRiver is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Good possibility Carson will rest the remainder of the season because of back spasms.
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/...ba9I&ocid=iehp

Damn!

I wonder if this has been lingering for a while? Carson would be the last player to pull himself out, I'm sure he'd go out there at well under 100% if he's allowed to. Last Sunday's loss might've been the final straw for the Eagles brass to say "let's cut our losses this year and get our franchise player healed up and ready for next year". I'm sure Carson will be frustrated as hell especially after having to sit out the games he did last year but maybe this is for the best so he can heal up and have a normal offseason with no rehab and come back better next year. Hopefully by then someone is able to locate the Eagles defense and find them a new DC.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Damn!

I wonder if this has been lingering for a while? Carson would be the last player to pull himself out, I'm sure he'd go out there at well under 100% if he's allowed to. Last Sunday's loss might've been the final straw for the Eagles brass to say "let's cut our losses this year and get our franchise player healed up and ready for next year". I'm sure Carson will be frustrated as hell especially after having to sit out the games he did last year but maybe this is for the best so he can heal up and have a normal offseason with no rehab and come back better next year. Hopefully by then someone is able to locate the Eagles defense and find them a new DC.
    It’s been lingering. When he got hit from behind on Sunday that made things worse. Game 13 hasn’t been kind to him.

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Oh that's rough, I know first hand what a bitch back problems can be. He needs to stay smart and be careful with his workouts and how he plays probably for the rest of his career. But it can be overcome. Good luck to him.

Especially with his height, I'm just a bit shorter and I easily get back spasms and such ever since HS. Easier to tweak it too much I guess with that extra length?

Rumours abound that Wentz is going to miss significant tine with another surgery, this time in the back. Way to fuck that one up Doug Pederson.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyExtacy View Post
    Rumours abound that Wentz is going to miss significant tine with another surgery, this time in the back. Way to fuck that one up Doug Pederson.
    I must have missed the game where coach Pederson tackled Wentz. I mean, how possibly could Wentz have hurt his back playing in the NFL?

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    I must have missed the game where coach Pederson tackled Wentz. I mean, how possibly could Wentz have hurt his back playing in the NFL?
    If I had to guess, the play that aggravated the back injury was a sprint option to the short side of the field on 3rd down and short. Carson got blasted. Regardless, not a fan of that call.

Fractured vertebra. Dude is out the rest of the season.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...tured-vertebra