Page 2226 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1226172621262176221622242225222622272228223622762326 ... LastLast
Results 22,251 to 22,260 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Carson played like shit the first 3 quarters. He was off target, holding the ball too long and didn't have any pocket presence. Not sure what the deal is but he is not playing well and really hasn't been all season. Yeah he has decent stats but he's not passing the eye test. Even the passes he's completing are often off target or not hitting receivers in stride. Doesn't look like he is stepping into his throws or wanting to plant on that leg yet. Seems to hesitate pushing the ball down field and he's locking on to receivers. The offense put way too much pressure on their defense the first 3 quarters last night when the defense was playing decent and giving them multiple opportunities to take control of the game early. Very frustrating season they are having.

"We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story."

The definition of psychobabble.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmakesthegrassgrow View Post
    "We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story."

The definition of psychobabble.
    Whoa, shots fired.

Just because you don’t understand something doesn’t make it “psychobabble.”
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Carson played like shit the first 3 quarters. He was off target, holding the ball too long and didn't have any pocket presence. Not sure what the deal is but he is not playing well and really hasn't been all season. Yeah he has decent stats but he's not passing the eye test. Even the passes he's completing are often off target or not hitting receivers in stride. Doesn't look like he is stepping into his throws or wanting to plant on that leg yet. Seems to hesitate pushing the ball down field and he's locking on to receivers. The offense put way too much pressure on their defense the first 3 quarters last night when the defense was playing decent and giving them multiple opportunities to take control of the game early. Very frustrating season they are having.
    They need to utilize Carson's ability to throw on the run. Boot legs would benefit him greatly. A full shotgun set. Get him away from pressure and allow him to step into throws. You can run fake hand off/RPO crap all game, but if you never run the ball with success, no one is going to believe you. It also gives the defensive line that much more time to get back to Wentz before he's even thinking about throwing. Losing the QB coach and offensive coordinator hurt the Eagles a whole lot more than anyone is giving credit for.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    They need to utilize Carson's ability to throw on the run. Boot legs would benefit him greatly. A full shotgun set. Get him away from pressure and allow him to step into throws. You can run fake hand off/RPO crap all game, but if you never run the ball with success, no one is going to believe you. It also gives the defensive line that much more time to get back to Wentz before he's even thinking about throwing. Losing the QB coach and offensive coordinator hurt the Eagles a whole lot more than anyone is giving credit for.
    I agree with this but it still doesn't excuse the bad accuracy from Carson. Hopefully he gets that corrected this off season with a chance to work out fully with his passing guru and other team activities.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    I agree with this but it still doesn't excuse the bad accuracy from Carson. Hopefully he gets that corrected this off season with a chance to work out fully with his passing guru and other team activities.
    Coming off of the injury that is his plant leg when he throws, I'd expect his accuracy to decline. Do numbers match up? Also, I put in my point of getting a deeper shotgun set. It's hard to always throw off your back foot because the pass rush is in your lap. Attitude goes a long way with execution. It's not a good locker room right now and it's spread to the field.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    Coming off of the injury that is his plant leg when he throws, I'd expect his accuracy to decline. Do numbers match up? Also, I put in my point of getting a deeper shotgun set. It's hard to always throw off your back foot because the pass rush is in your lap. Attitude goes a long way with execution. It's not a good locker room right now and it's spread to the field.
    I have been preaching about his shallow shotgun set all year, especially earlier in the year when his line was piss poor every game. WHY? put a great athlete in a tight space when a deep shotgun allows him to immediately stand and watch down field develop, only to step forward into the pocket if its clean or get to the outside if it isn't. also, a really scary place to sit up tight when D-ends are coming in from behind on every pass play. baffling to me really!!!!!!

Also, do you think the NFL has an agenda when it comes to Dallas Winning??? I do believe so. If not the NFL, somebody is getting paid under the table and it only takes a couple in stripes to play along. With Billions involved I would be more surprised than not if some of the ref's were not on the take..... OUCH!!!!

should of went for 2! Peterson is a wimp.

Filthadelphia fans are destroying Carson on their Philadelphia Eagles Facebook page. Hope carson sees it, they are scum) Someone Please tell Carson to go Free Agency and get out of that craphole after next year!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    Also, do you think the NFL has an agenda when it comes to Dallas Winning??? I do believe so. If not the NFL, somebody is getting paid under the table and it only takes a couple in stripes to play along. With Billions involved I would be more surprised than not if some of the ref's were not on the take..... OUCH!!!!
    So that's why they have maybe 2 playoff wins in past 22 years...nfl agenda