Page 2214 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1214171421142164220422122213221422152216222422642314 ... LastLast
Results 22,131 to 22,140 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    First, there’s a difference between being an Eagles fan and a Carson Wentz fan (I’m the latter).

Second, I’m not sure, but I believe Carson not running like he has in the past is more of a team decision than his own.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Yeah, I've considered that it might not be Carson's choice. Probably consider this year a healing year.

Just glad they won. Want to see Carson in the playoffs this year.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    I don't think that is going to happen unless Dak gets injured or something

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Not going to happen, especially with a Jay Ajai injured and CBs from the streets.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

Bison4peat is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    Not going to happen, especially with a Jay Ajai injured and CBs from the streets.
    I hear yah. When you've never heard of the people playing CB, and your starter is a rookie 4th rounder last week and he gets hurt life gets pretty interesting in the NFL. At least they where able to beat the biggest PUD fest on earth today.

And handily too.

I looked at that play again with Carson, and I remembered it wrong. Carson did take off and did about as much as he could with it. Just so frustrating how poorly they're playing. Thinks picked up, as you'd expect, when they finally got a little running game going. But the present Defense is on life support.

Good things happen when you attempt to run the football. The biggest play of the game was a run... with holding. If their defense can play like it did in the 2nd half and if they commit to running the football, they have an outside chance of winning the division. 1 game back, play Dallas and Washington twice.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Nice birthday gift for Carson’s mom, a win

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Nice birthday gift for Carson’s mom, a win
    Nice to hear that.

This year is going to require Carson to “rally the troops” into getting on the same page and staying focused if they are to be the team to win the NFC East. Eagles have a lot of MASH unit players filling in, but he has the leadership skills to get it done.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Hail the BISON!!!