Page 2194 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1194169420942144218421922193219421952196220422442294 ... LastLast
Results 21,931 to 21,940 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

I wonder what the potty mouthed Philly fan had to say about yesterday's game?

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    I wonder what the potty mouthed Philly fan had to say about yesterday's game?
    Just go to their message board. Carson is a bum to some of them.

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Tried to keep up with the end of the game on Twitter yesterday. You would have thought Carson was the scum of the Earth. Hope he doesn't actually read Twitter posts directed at him. He had a hell of a game. Just didn't work out for him at the end. Can't win them all. Guy is a baller. Would love to see him on a team that plays indoors.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

We'll be more than happy to have him in Denver!!! Then again, most NFL franchises would say the same.
    Hail the BISON!!!

devin45k is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

They just go to extremes. One minute he will be a god to them, then the next minute they are worried about his abilities.
    The fella that watches the CFL

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    Tried to keep up with the end of the game on Twitter yesterday. You would have thought Carson was the scum of the Earth. Hope he doesn't actually read Twitter posts directed at him. He had a hell of a game. Just didn't work out for him at the end. Can't win them all. Guy is a baller. Would love to see him on a team that plays indoors.
    Sounds a bit like how some are here on Bisonville are treating Stick. Then again, those same types did the same with Brock and Carson too. I wasn't around here before Jensen, but I could only imagine how Walker, Mertens and Mohler were treated by the "experts."
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Sounds a bit like how some are here on Bisonville are treating Stick. Then again, those same types did the same with Brock and Carson too. I wasn't around here before Jensen, but I could only imagine how Walker, Mertens and Mohler were treated by the "experts."
    Dont remember Walker being treated to badly. But Mertens was crucified and Moeler took a beating. But Moeler also had a one man fan club in LAKES who was constanly buffing his johnson.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Dont remember Walker being treated to badly. But Mertens was crucified and Moeler took a beating. But Moeler also had a one man fan club in LAKES who was constanly buffing his johnson.
    I wasn't sure how Mohler got treated, but I assumed Mertens got vilified pretty good since he still gets mud slung his way every once in awhile. Unfortunately, both of those guys played during some of the worse two year span of Bison football history from the past 50 years.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by devin45k View Post
    They just go to extremes. One minute he will be a god to them, then the next minute they are worried about his abilities.
    It isn’t many and the ones that do get jumped on in a hurry.

Carson had a good half.