Page 2186 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1186168620862136217621842185218621872188219622362286 ... LastLast
Results 21,851 to 21,860 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    Careful, I struck that nerve here last year. If he was traded to the cowboys I’d be a Wentz wagon cowboy fan etc....didn’t go over too well for some
    There's only one team I couldn't bring myself to cheer for if Wentz or another NDSU QB played for them... They're not quite as bad of fans as Philly, but that's because they're arrogant and delusional... Philly earned their saltiness, IMO...
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

As good as Pederson was last year coaching a bunch of under dogs i think he may have trouble righting the ship with a bunch of finger pointing dip-sh-ts. I caught a quick glimpse of Wentz trying to say something to Alshon after a play yesterday and Jefferires cold shouldered him, Wentz turned quickly away to get in the huddle. It had a bad look to it. These idiots have "great winners" , "sore losers" written all over themselves. AKA todays athlete's.

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    I can honestly say that if Wentz didnt play for Philly i would never cheer for them. Did you hear the noon show on 740 am today. They talked to Marus ### who is a Monday guest from the Philly sportswriter area. He talked about how Carson needs to pick up his game and he isnt making his proper reads, and he is slow on his checkdowns, and regardless of line play his play is really below par. I may be a Wentz Homer but I have enough knowledge to see that Wentz has ZERO time to throw and he's getting killed on most every throw. I thought he played really well yesterday for the time he DIDNT have. Troy Aikmen really spoke high of him and he doesnt dish out heavy praise too often. PHILLY fans were booing yesterday, they dont deserve what they got last year. sickening bastards.
    Thats who that was? He was a turd

Ha! SD! My man. You partied harder than the rest of us after yesterday's win. Don't fret. You felt good.

Wentz is back to being one of the few bright spots on the Eagles team. Him and run D, that's about it.

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I actually really enjoyed watching Philly last year and the players were really likeable. That being said the Philly fans and media can be unbearable at times. If they talked to Marcus Hayes, then I suggest ignoring him. He'll find any reason to criticize Wentz, mostly for being the wrong skin color. Wentz hasn't had all the miraculous escapes he had last year and people are freaking out. Also other teams are game planning for the 10 yard cushion that Schwartz's defense gives them, so the other QB's are making quick passes in open space. It makes it look like Wentz is holding on to the ball too long as he is trying to execute plays that take longer to develop.
    Last edited by HerdistheWord; 10-09-2018 at 12:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    It’s funny. I’ve been a Vikes fan my entire life and still no ring. Become an Eagles fan in 2016 and 2 years later they are champs. With that said it would be nice if the Vikes get one before I meet my maker. They are good at finding new ways to mess things up when they have you believing this could be it.
    As one of the most winningest teams since super bowl started (I looked up once I think they're 6th) the cards are stacked in their favor you could say. As after them with Philly winning you have to go down to like #19ish or something to find the next team that hasn't won a super bowl.

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    As one of the most winningest teams since super bowl started (I looked up once I think they're 6th) the cards are stacked in their favor you could say. As after them with Philly winning you have to go down to like #19ish or something to find the next team that hasn't won a super bowl.

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.
    23 NFL teams have drafted Bison players... but not the Vikings.
    20 NFL teams have won the Super Bowl... but not the Vikings.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    The dots are connecting...
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Hah, I'd say eventually the cards will stack up that they will draft a bison player, and of course that'll be the year it happens. 2027!

Carson Wentz has played 32 games, or the equivalent of two full seasons. Here’s where he ranks in NFL history among QBs after 32 games:

7,992 Yards [7th]
    54 TDs [6th]
    1 INT every 53 att. [3rd]
    726 Completions [2nd]