Page 2174 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1174167420742124216421722173217421752176218422242274 ... LastLast
Results 21,731 to 21,740 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by No_Skill View Post
    Tried calling with no answer. I emailed the programming director to try to get it changed. Please take some time and do the same.

kathy.scherr@kfyrtv.com

KFYR owns West Dakota Fox
    I got a reply from them last Sunday on the request to broadcast the Eagles instead of the Packers. They responded as they felt the Packer market was larger so they had the Packers game on. I looked at the distribution map this morning and the Bears were to be televised in western ND. I emailed them requesting them to have the Eagles game on. Within an hour I got an email back and they had decided last week already to show the Eagles game. Here's the email address If they come thru with the Eagles game send them a thank you email. Barry.Schumaier@kfyrtv.com

GO BISON!!!!!!!!!!!!

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BismarckBisonFan View Post
    I got a reply from them last Sunday on the request to broadcast the Eagles instead of the Packers. They responded as they felt the Packer market was larger so they had the Packers game on. I looked at the distribution map this morning and the Bears were to be televised in western ND. I emailed them requesting them to have the Eagles game on. Within an hour I got an email back and they had decided last week already to show the Eagles game. Here's the email address If they come thru with the Eagles game send them a thank you email. Barry.Schumaier@kfyrtv.com
    Fyi, if anyone in your household is enrolled in college and your household is not eligible for directTV, then you can get a NFL Direct Ticket student package for $24.99 monthly. Not a bad deal. I stream my games through the PS4. Google nfl direct ticketU if you wanna look into it. That student debt finally paid off on something

My workaround is as follows. VPN sets my IP to an area in which the game I want is being broadcast. Maps at 506sports.com Fox Sports Go shows local games. Works like a charm.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

GOB1SON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Check out Joe's website. Rancher and farmer from Medina. http://joeschmidtmusic.net
    The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft-living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life...

Quote Originally Posted by GOB1SON View Post

Check out Joe's website. Rancher and farmer from Medina. http://joeschmidtmusic.net
    I am not a country or christian music listener, but that was really good.

Quote Originally Posted by GOB1SON View Post

I got Joe and Carson together before this was written. Joe wanted to make sure Carson would be okay with it and of course Carson said yes. It is an amazing song with a great message.

Dropping dimes so far against Titans. Receivers just need catch the ball.

If he keeps taking hits like he’s been getting in the five quarters I’ve seen this year, he’s not going to last the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carson needs to roll away from pressure, OL not getting it done.