Page 2162 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1162166220622112215221602161216221632164217222122262 ... LastLast
Results 21,611 to 21,620 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

These games are too late for me in eastern time. My wife was already in bed and when I came in after giving up at halftime all I said was "Foles is shit, Atlanta can't pick up a blitz and the officiating is awful so it's tied at 3"

Auspicious beginning to the season.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    These games are too late for me in eastern time. My wife was already in bed and when I came in after giving up at halftime all I said was "Foles is shit, Atlanta can't pick up a blitz and the officiating is awful so it's tied at 3"

Auspicious beginning to the season.
    I think it's time to do away with the preseason, or at least 2 of the games. It's obviously not preparing anybody for the season.

Foles stock will drop big time before the first half of this season is over. He is what he always was, an average NFL QB. Teams are offering a 2nd rd. pick for him, that tells you what NFL insiders think of him, that being a 2nd rd. QB talent. Wentz will play week five against the Vikes. Eagles get Tampa (without Winston), Colts at home (worst team in NFL) and Tennessee (.500 team) before Wentz is needed. Just why the Eagles held onto Foles. That eagles defense is wicked good!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    I think it's time to do away with the preseason, or at least 2 of the games. It's obviously not preparing anybody for the season.
    Without the preseason, Board probably doesn’t make the roster, FWIW... sorry for the thread drift...
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Without the preseason, Board probably doesn’t make the roster, FWIW... sorry for the thread drift...
    without the preseason a number of quality starters aren't lost for the season either! Hey, The Browns and Hue Jack wouldnt win any games if it werent for preseason. He game plans well for meaningless games. 1-31 past two years and still has a job sorry for the thread drift as well, off week i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    without the preseason a number of quality starters aren't lost for the season either! Hey, The Browns and Hue Jack wouldnt win any games if it werent for preseason. He game plans well for meaningless games. 1-31 past two years and still has a job sorry for the thread drift as well, off week i guess.
    For sure there are injuries in the Preseason, just like there are injuries in the first quarter of the first game. I don't think the Preseason is going anywhere, it at least gives an opportunity for undrafted players like Board to show why they belong on the next stage.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

For sure there are injuries in the Preseason, just like there are injuries in the first quarter of the first game. I don't think the Preseason is going anywhere, it at least gives an opportunity for undrafted players like Board to show why they belong on the next stage.
    It also allows NFL owners to charge full prices for tickets, food and beer for make believe football, two preseason games and 18 game schedule. If owners want more games make them increase roster from 53 to 60 players (adding 200+ new players to the league) as to allow for the better resting of players during the season and ultimately better football late in the season with fresher players . Tight ass owners want their cake and eat it too!

And the NFL still makes money off of TV for all 4 games. So yeah, those games aren't going anywhere. I think they kicked around the idea of adding 2 regular season games and subtracting 2 preseason games.

It also allows NFL owners to charge full prices for tickets, food and beer for make believe football, two preseason games and 18 game schedule. If owners want more games make them increase roster from 53 to 60 players (adding 200+ new players to the league) as to allow for the better resting of players during the season and ultimately better football late in the season with fresher players . Tight ass owners want their cake and eat it too!
    Are you sure NFL owners charge full prices for tickets? Denver stopped doing that a few years ago.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Foles stock will drop big time before the first half of this season is over. He is what he always was, an average NFL QB. Teams are offering a 2nd rd. pick for him, that tells you what NFL insiders think of him, that being a 2nd rd. QB talent. Wentz will play week five against the Vikes. Eagles get Tampa (without Winston), Colts at home (worst team in NFL) and Tennessee (.500 team) before Wentz is needed. Just why the Eagles held onto Foles. That eagles defense is wicked good!
    That's why I wish the vikes would've had Foles last night vs potentially wentz returning. Get that shit game over with