Page 2158 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1158165820582108214821562157215821592160216822082258 ... LastLast
Results 21,571 to 21,580 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Foles has been named the week 1 starter

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Foles has been named the week 1 starter
    Is that true or haven't you heard first hand puck? I know Rappaport has been pretty off on his "scoops". If true I'm sure Carson is disappointed but it's probably for the best. Give him an extra week or 2 to pass that 9 month window.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Is that true or haven't you heard first hand puck? I know Rappaport has been pretty off on his "scoops". If true I'm sure Carson is disappointed but it's probably for the best. Give him an extra week or 2 to pass that 9 month window.
    I'm going by a couple other sources besides Rappaport. Could it all be a smoke screen? I doubt it but stranger things have happened.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Just because Files starts doesn’t necessarily mean Carson won’t play at all. May need to come back from down 14 in the forth.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

I think it may be the safe thing to do. I think even Adrian Peterson was out longer than Carson would be at this point, and his comeback timing was considered incredible at the time.

He hasn’t been cleared for contact by Docs yet per Coach Pederson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

lets see pre season foles lose philly enough games so they get to come to minny for once come playoff time. then we chuck lutefisk at them

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by yopaulie View Post
    I think it may be the safe thing to do. I think even Adrian Peterson was out longer than Carson would be at this point, and his comeback timing was considered incredible at the time.
    Adrian’s happened in the last game of the year so Wentz has had Almost an extra month over adrian. Someday Adrian’s will be normal recovery time but even seven years later it is unreal.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    lets see pre season foles lose philly enough games so they get to come to minny for once come playoff time. then we chuck lutefisk at them
    After the Queens kicker misses another fg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    Adrian’s happened in the last game of the year so Wentz has had Almost an extra month over adrian. Someday Adrian’s will be normal recovery time but even seven years later it is unreal.
    AP's was just the ACL though right? Carson had ACL & LCL. Probably a good idea to get past at least that 9 month window.

I'm guessing he will be cleared and start the 3rd game at home against the Colts. Hopefully Nick can get them to 2-0 but Atlanta is going to be tough Thursday night.