Page 2130 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1130163020302080212021282129213021312132214021802230 ... LastLast
Results 21,291 to 21,300 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Post Carson Wentz Thread

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Meanwhile ...

"Young Child Battling Cancer Inspired By Phillies’ Jake Arrieta, Eagles’ Carson Wentz"

FTA: Much like many boys his age, 9-year-old Danny Feltwell has big dreams. “Be a sports player,” said Danny.

Unlike most boys his age, Danny has had a big obstacle in his way.

“I rushed him to the hospital. Danny was diagnosed with non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma at the age of 2,” said Dan Feltwell, Danny’s father.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/201...-carson-wentz/
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

"When Carson Wentz wants to play and when he'll be physically cleared are two very different things"

FTA: While most of the players will get a away from the NovaCare Complex for this dead period between minicamp and training camp, Wentz, who tore his ACL in December, and other players still recovering from their respective injuries will continue to put in work at the team facility in the hopes that they'll be ready to go by Week 1 ... if not sooner.

But with how well his rehab has gone to this point, the Eagles quarterback said Wednesday that other than the smaller crowd, there's no reason to change what he's currently doing.

"Same as they've been," Wentz said of his rehab plans once minicamp ends

http://www.phillyvoice.com/carson-we...season-eagles/
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

His arm strength and mechanics are impeccable, but you can tell he is still favoring his left leg and footwork isn’t there. That said, 2-3 months more of rehab should get him where he needs/wants to be. So hoping for a great next season and long career for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Well, I tried to move about a half dozen posts from the "post carson wentz" thread over here, but I'm not seeing them. No idea where they went.

Anyway, here's the Carson Wentz thread back, you filthy animals.

Edit: Found them.

Hail the BISON!!!

It is like this thread had a major injury, required some rehab and then came back as good as ever.

Huhhhhh who would have thought.

Great to be home again .....

"Visualizing Wentz In Restocked Eagles Offense"

FTA: Quarterback Carson Wentz took part in practice on Wednesday at the NovaCare Complex, the second day of a three-day minicamp, and he impressed in the time he was on the field. Wearing a brace on his surgically repaired left knee, Wentz went through individual drills, threw dozens of passes to receivers to establish chemistry and took part in 7-on-7 drills. And he looked great. Like, really great. Amazingly terrific just, what, six-plus months after surgery on a torn anterior cruciate ligament?

But his recovery – which is going great – and his timetable – which remains on a day-to-day basis – isn’t the story here. The story is how the offense will look with Wentz

https://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/n...eagles-offense

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Well, I tried to move about a half dozen posts from the "post carson wentz" thread over here, but I'm not seeing them. No idea where they went.

Anyway, here's the Carson Wentz thread back, you filthy animals.

Edit: Found them.
    Folks, please say thank you to Tony. That was a lot of work for him and he saved a thread destined for the Bisonville Hall of Fame. Great work Tony.

Many super rube Philly fans have read this thread and are amazed to find Carson existed before Philly. Let's not mess this up again.