Page 2103 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 11031603200320532093210121022103210421052113215322032603 ... LastLast
Results 21,021 to 21,030 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    The 4 million views milestone should be hit in the next day or so...
    Was just going to comment that we're over 4 million now! I remember getting excited about a million views. Go Carson! Go Bison!

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Maybe the Herald should first take a look at the behavior of UND fans at hockey games. There are plenty of not so classy fans in Grand Forks they can write about.
    I attended a free UND game this past winter and getting attacked didn't appear to be an issue, EVERYBODY in the place was half asleep by the time the game ended, I think one old guy next to me was actually dead! . Wow was that a couple hours of my life I cant have back. I cant even tell you who won the game

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    I attended a free UND game this past winter and getting attacked didn't appear to be an issue, EVERYBODY in the place was half asleep by the time the game ended, I think one old guy next to me was actually dead! . Wow was that a couple hours of my life I cant have back. I cant even tell you who won the game
    Judging by their record this year it was most likely a tie or a loss.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    I don't want to start this crap up again, but I will say I tend to agree with them on this. If that's going to be considered normal acceptable behavior, well then fuck the NFL, I won't take my kids to any more games. But I'm pretty sure they'll do something.

I don't expect Carson to be become an advocate for better fan behavior, but essentially condoning what happened isn't exactly classy and seems out of character. Like scottie says it would have been better to not comment on it at all. He's young yet, he'll learn.
    I agree, & felt that it was very out of his character to say what he did. (I've seen him under scrutiny before - the Fergie dancing (stupid) deal.... & Carson clearly spoke to the crowd & said that he was not comfortable in that situation, & that was something he normally wouldn't do. I guess in that case, he was surrounded by hundreds of ND/Bison fans... not Eagle fans.)
    IMO, a "no comment" would have been better. I totally understand tho.... & he's human.

http://www.espn.com/blog/philadelphi...king-longevity

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Philadelphia Eagles coach Doug Pederson hasn't had the conversation with Carson Wentz yet, but the talk is coming.

Pederson said he will have a discussion with Wentz about his playing style as the quarterback gets set to retake the field after tearing the ACL and LCL in his left knee against the Los Angeles Rams in December. He gave a preview of his intended message during the coach's breakfast at the owners meetings Tuesday, and it includes asking Wentz to take cues from one of the all-time greats.

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    http://www.espn.com/blog/philadelphi...king-longevity

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Philadelphia Eagles coach Doug Pederson hasn't had the conversation with Carson Wentz yet, but the talk is coming.

Pederson said he will have a discussion with Wentz about his playing style as the quarterback gets set to retake the field after tearing the ACL and LCL in his left knee against the Los Angeles Rams in December. He gave a preview of his intended message during the coach's breakfast at the owners meetings Tuesday, and it includes asking Wentz to take cues from one of the all-time greats.
    I dont think its going to help. Hopefully C.W. calms down a bit with some of the wilder stuff, but I am not sure he will be able to stop himself.

Give er hell, Carson. Only the good die young!
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Its kind of weird seeing Kurt Warner post this:

https://twitter.com/BaldyNFL/status/979102366418046976

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    Its kind of weird seeing Kurt Warner post this:

https://twitter.com/BaldyNFL/status/979102366418046976
    I just picture Kurt Warner as UNI and when he says "Why can't I ever get invited to these?" I picture "these" as National Championships. Then it all makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    I just picture Kurt Warner as UNI and when he says "Why can't I ever get invited to these?" I picture "these" as National Championships. Then it all makes sense.
    I really doubt a Super Bowl winning QB cares about not winning an FCS championship.