Page 2087 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 10871587198720372077208520862087208820892097213721872587 ... LastLast
Results 20,861 to 20,870 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

perthbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by BisManBison View Post
    What's the over on letters to the editor complaining about Carson not lecturing the fans about their behavior?
    There is likely language in Carson’s contract about not talking negatively about philly fans. I doubt you’ll see any letters

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    So your position is that without both QBs they would have won the Superbowl.
    Please do explain the logic behind that.
    Please explain how you came up with that one????????
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Back to Carson. Looks like he did us proud, not that we had to worry.
    http://www.inforum.com/news/governme...ayer-breakfast

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Top 101 players from the 2017 NFL season

81. CARSON WENTZ, QB, PHILADELPHIA EAGLES
    Top 101 appearances: New entry

A torn ACL robbed us of the conclusion of a truly spectacular breakout sophomore campaign from Carson Wentz, but the Philadelphia Eagles at least were able to overcome that and continue their run as the No. 1 seed in the NFC all the way to a Super Bowl championship. Wentz was mind-blowing on third down this season, with the minor caveat that he was far from special on first and second down, earning an overall PFF grade of 87.6, a jump of almost 10 points from his rookie year.

PFF Elite Stat: Wentz led all quarterbacks with at least 150 play action dropbacks in passer rating on play action passes (104.1).
    https://www.profootballfocus.com/new...017-nfl-season
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD
    Hail the Bison!

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTru View Post
    Top 101 players from the 2017 NFL season

https://www.profootballfocus.com/new...017-nfl-season
    Quarterbacks:
    2. Tom Brady
    56. Drew Brees
    58. Matt Ryan
    68. Ben Roethlisberger
    81. Carson Wentz
    92. Alex Smith
    93. Russell Wilson
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD
    Hail the Bison!

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    Back to Carson. Looks like he did us proud, not that we had to worry.
    http://www.inforum.com/news/governme...ayer-breakfast
    while im sure he did well im not sure what the forum is doing taking Cramer’s word for it? Was it closed to the press?
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    while im sure he did well im not sure what the forum is doing taking Cramer’s word for it? Was it closed to the press?
    Hopefully it is out there to listen to but as a atheist do you really care or are you just taking your back handed shots again. If it is out there I do hope you listen to it and search for and listen to Mr. Wentz give his other faith speeches as I know you like education and you just may learn something.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    Hopefully it is out there to listen to but as a atheist do you really care or are you just taking your back handed shots again. If it is out there I do hope you listen to it and search for and listen to Mr. Wentz give his other faith speeches as I know you like education and you just may learn something.
    Not taking a shot at anyone or anything other than The Forum and only in the event that the dinner was closed to the press.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    Ha, ha.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

http://theeagleswire.usatoday.com/20...ntend-in-2018/

Reason No.2 – Carson Wentz
    Wentz was masterful in 2017, finishing with 33 touchdowns and 11 wins, in an MVP-worthy sophomore campaign. His recovery from ACL and LCL injuries will dictate how soon he returns to the field. Once he does, there’s little reason to doubt he’ll pickup right where he left off.

The Eagles can delay paying Wentz top-dollar until after the 2020 season if they elect to exercise his fifth-year option. Yet, it’s more likely Wentz will become the highest-paid player in team history before that time comes.

Until then, Wentz’s current contract gives Philadelphia at least a two-year financial window of opportunity to strengthen the roster, while their franchise QB plays out a low-cost rookie contract — giving us one more reason to be excited about the Eagles chances of contending in the near future.