Page 2063 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 10631563196320132053206120622063206420652073211321632563 ... LastLast
Results 20,621 to 20,630 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Where was all of this moral outrage in 2016?

Carson Wentz was the quarterback when the Eagles handed Minnesota a loss on October 23rd.

Did the Eagles fans get crazier in the last 15 months? Or could it be that Minnesota fans would rather focus on Philadelphia fans than their team playing like absolute horseshit two weeks ago?

I've been around passive-aggressive, Minnesota-nice (but I repeat myself) most of my life. And I know how these crazy bastards get through life.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by Bison bison View Post
    Where was all of this moral outrage in 2016?

Carson Wentz was the quarterback when the Eagles handed Minnesota a loss on October 23rd.

Did the Eagles fans get crazier in the last 15 months? Or could it be that Minnesota fans would rather focus on Philadelphia fans than their team playing like absolute horseshit two weeks ago?

I've been around passive-aggressive, Minnesota-nice (but I repeat myself) most of my life. And I know how these crazy bastards get through life.
    Hey what is the reason why the entire nfc east wanted the Vikings win And why they hate the eagles?

Quote Originally Posted by Bison bison View Post
    FYI: Carson Wentz is not Jesus Christ.
    I witnessed a miracle on January 10th 2015 in Frisco Texas so I'm not sure this question if fully resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Hey what is the reason why the entire nfc east wanted the Vikings win And why they hate the eagles?
    Pitty for the Vikings and their sad history combined with a little "They hate us cause the ain't us"?

And the entire NFC North wanted the Vikings to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    And the entire NFC North wanted the Vikings to lose.
    I bet they're different reasons too

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    Bummed it wasn't me, but looks like a genuine dude won it. Hope he enjoys the experience of a lifetime.
    That is pretty cool. Hope his dad is able to go.

I bet they're different reasons too
    I've heard plenty of stories from my Packer buddies of how they got treated at the old Dome. No fan base is immune from bad behavior and no I'm not condoning what Philly fans do or did.

Seems like Philly doesn't like getting called out on the trash they are....So you either say it's the norm to chuck beer cans and rape moms or you call Viking fans butthurt, arrogant and naive. Is it arrogant calling a spade a spade?
    If you knowingly go to a place that prides itself in attacking and harassing opposing fans (and themselves when inebriated enough) while wearing your team's colors and think that you will get treated differently makes you stupidly arrogant. If you're a fan that goes to a place that is a known societal cesspool like Philly and think its going to be a walk in the woods, you're naïve. If your fanbase is the only one complaining about the Eagles fanbase like it's something new and has never happened before, you're butthurt.

The Eagles are who they are. Also, I've never heard of any of them raping moms. I'm guessing that's something you added.

With that said, expect Philly to be on fire if the Eagles win on Sunday.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    I've heard plenty of stories from my Packer buddies of how they got treated at the old Dome. No fan base is immune from bad behavior and no I'm not condoning what Philly fans do or did.
    I can concur that we have some real dumb ones in Denver. It's amazing how many have died or got hurt at Mile High Stadium due to falling from an escalator or stairway rail.
    Hail the BISON!!!