Page 2061 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 10611561196120112051205920602061206220632071211121612561 ... LastLast
Results 20,601 to 20,610 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by BismarckBisonFan View Post
    Nice. Thanks for sharing that Puck.
    You are welcome. She may of been more devastated than Carson when he got injured. She is a total sports fanatic.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    Here are a few. Just remember, YOU are extending this discussion by asking for details.

NYPost
    CBS
    USA Today

If this was like any other game in Philly, the Eagles should be under investigation by the NFL for allowing it to happen. The Eagles couldn't even provide safe passage for the opposing team after all, that would be inexcusable if it happens again. But this was not like any other game. Obviously the NFC championship is going to bring out more passion and excitement, as well as greater coverage.
    The title of the NY Post, "Eagles fans are as horrible as you’d expect" is all you need to know about Philly's fanbase reputation. Again, this behavior pretty much happens at every Eagles home game and don't expect this to change anytime, if ever, to change. They're a cesspool of society.
    Hail the BISON!!!

The Eagles on Sunday so need to bring in Prince Harry and put him in uniform and have him go out in warm ups and run a few crushers. It just may break the internet.

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    The Eagles on Sunday so need to bring in Prince Harry and put him in uniform and have him go out in warm ups and run a few crushers. It just may break the internet.
    That would be hilarious.....if he were 6' 6" or close to it
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

Quote Originally Posted by abc123 View Post
    The fact that this is the defense for the behavior that goes on says everything you need to know about the situation and how absurd it is. People are "asking for it" by supporting their team at an away game. That's ridiculous.
    Where am I "defending" their behavior? If you put yourself in dangerous spot out of stupidity, you're going to get what you deserve. For example, as a Catholic, would you expect me to keep my head if I decided travel to an ISIS camp to flaunt my religion? Common sense says "no."
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Where am I "defending" their behavior? If you put yourself in dangerous spot out of stupidity, you're going to get what you deserve. For example, as a Catholic, would you expect me to keep my head if I decided travel to an ISIS camp to flaunt my religion? Common sense says "no."
    LMFAO, are you really comparing going to an Eagles game to going to an ISIS camp as a white American? Holy shit.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoRepsTheLurker View Post
    Exactly. They could have worn Bison gear and had free beer and stuff all day …

As for the Vikings, I was a die-hard fan until about a decade ago. Now I just watch with mild amusement. It's a very freeing perspective.

I hope Foles plays out of his friggin mind on Sunday.
    Same here. I doubt even Carson could turn around the Vikings curse. CW’s best shot at a ring is anywhere but MN.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    LMFAO, are you really comparing going to an Eagles game to going to an ISIS camp as a white American? Holy shit.
    He has now jumped the shark.

abc123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Again, going to an NFL football game to cheer for your team should not be considered "putting yourself in a dangerous spot out of stupidity". Just stop and think how dumb that sounds (and that's before you started comparing it to ISIS, which further proves the ridiculousness of the situation). Somehow you think that is normal and the people being attacked are at fault, which is defending it or at minimum condoning it.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Simply talking about cases of using common sense to keep yourself safe. Both groups are known for their violence, therefore don’t enter their domain as an enemy if you want to be safe. Zema Williams had to learn that lesson harder than any Vikings fan did over week ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!