Page 2058 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 10581558195820082048205620572058205920602068210821582558 ... LastLast
Results 20,571 to 20,580 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by Hail bison View Post
    It doesn’t matter where Mcfooly was standing. Wentz didn’t need to comment on anything but he did
    I agree. IMO silence would have been better, than the last line of that interview.
    (Vike fans had no idea (to that extent) of what they were going to get into.)

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    I agree. IMO silence would have been better, than the last line of that interview.
    (Vike fans had no idea (to that extent) of what they were going to get into.)
    Of course people think Carson should have been quite about this Because then they could sit on their soap boxes and play the game of what-carson-would-probably-say; now we have facts and what Carson did say. The fact of the matter is he doesn't care about it because every team has their shitty fans and no city or team is immune to this or perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Hail bison View Post
    It doesn’t matter where Mcfooly was standing. Wentz didn’t need to comment on anything but he did
    Fact is they put him between a rock and a hard place. If he says no comment the fans on either side wont like it. If he says the fans were wrong the fans wont like it. If he doesnt condemn the eagle fans the people who have him on a pedestal wont like it. He was put in a no win situation.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Fact is they put him between a rock and a hard place. If he says no comment the fans on either side wont like it. If he says the fans were wrong the fans wont like it. If he doesnt condemn the eagle fans the people who have him on a pedestal wont like it. He was put in a no win situation.
    I don't like what the Eagles fans did but couldn't care less that Carson doesn't address it. It's not for him to address and like you stated, addressing it at all is only going to lead to distractions he doesn't need. This was a law enforcement issue and they failed miserably. You can be vocal and outspoken on moral behavior or you can lead by example. Which would most of us say is more a more effective way to handle this type of situation from Carson's perspective?
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    He should have given them a parable.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by BisManBison View Post
    I don't like what the Eagles fans did but couldn't care less that Carson doesn't address it. It's not for him to address and like you stated, addressing it at all is only going to lead to distractions he doesn't need. This was a law enforcement issue and they failed miserably. You can be vocal and outspoken on moral behavior or you can lead by example. Which would most of us say is more a more effective way to handle this type of situation from Carson's perspective?
    Only thing he could have done was before the interview he needed to inform the talking heads that he would not comment on the behavior of the eagles fans so dont ask about it. Plus you will not bring up the fact that I will not comment on it after the fact and If you ask about it the interview is over.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

What will Carson do?

IMO this guy makes a very valid point.

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    What will Carson do?

IMO this guy makes a very valid point.
    I disagree with this wholeheartedly. Carson talks about being an avowed Christian and that's how he chooses to live his life. But never once have I heard him say to anyone you need to live your life as I do. And you may think that's a distinction without a difference, but that is one of the things I love about Carson the most. He leads through example not by dictating to others how to lead their lives. That will get you no where fast, you know, like telling others how they need to respond to other peoples behaviour!
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

Quote Originally Posted by BisManBison View Post
    I disagree with this wholeheartedly. Carson talks about being an avowed Christian and that's how he chooses to live his life. But never once have I heard him say to anyone you need to live your life as I do. And you may think that's a distinction without a difference, but that is one of the things I love about Carson the most. He leads through example not by dictating to others how to lead their lives. That will get you no where fast, you know, like telling others how they need to respond to other peoples behaviour!
    Well said and I can vouch for it. He has never once preached to me about his faith or shoved it down my throat. Like you said he does it by example.