Page 2051 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 10511551195120012041204920502051205220532061210121512551 ... LastLast
Results 20,501 to 20,510 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

So Carson is starting in the superbowl?

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Kick arse shirt!
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    mcfeelys now claiming wentz "blew off reporters" when he was in philly 4 days ago...so rediculous...he also proclaims/annoints adam thielan an "awesome local professional athlete" becauuse hes taking his hs coach to pro bowl, which if i read right every single other player is doing as well paid for by nfl for pr relations...what a joke, talk about fake news

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    mcfeelys now claiming wentz "blew off reporters" when he was in philly 4 days ago...so rediculous...he also proclaims/annoints adam thielan an "awesome local professional athlete" becauuse hes taking his hs coach to pro bowl, which if i read right every single other player is doing as well paid for by nfl for pr relations...what a joke, talk about fake news
    Haven’t you figured out McFooly’s shtick yet? He writes articles to get people fired up. The more preposterus articles we writes, the more angry people click on it. Most of the sports media in town are pretty pro Bison in their coverage and reporting. He like to be the anti-Bison guy in town and throw out bombs, taking the other side of the pro-Bison coin. He like that people dont like him, as long as he get clicks.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

If had half a brain he would know Carson doesn’t want to take any of the limelight away from the guys on the field. Effing liberal snowflake.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Haven’t you figured out McFooly’s shtick yet? He writes articles to get people fired up. The more preposterus articles we writes, the more angry people click on it. Most of the sports media in town are pretty pro Bison in their coverage and reporting. He like to be the anti-Bison guy in town and throw out bombs, taking the other side of the pro-Bison coin. He like that people dont like him, as long as he get clicks.
    so in other words, "VERY FAKE NEWS"-----i get the "schtick" crutch he likes or wants people to believe, but i think its just an excuse for a total lack of talent or laziness...comman man, now thats a schtick... i mean good grief little old country bumpkin fargo "newspaperman" covering top shelf level college football and occasionaly basketball (march madness them years, big10 coach tim miles) home grown nfl #2 draft pick/mvp eagles games, them last 2 vikings game for whatever reason, and now the superbowl------what the F does he even have to show for it? thats quite a "schtick" if you ask me...i agree total sheltered snoflake, and he calls us the country bumpkins (bison bball article when they went out to usc)----that fool spent most of his ink on carsons first nfl start blabbleing about some philly fan trying to pass him a joint he was just astonished at that, who you callin country bumpkin? country bumpkin (great tune by the way)

so in other words, "VERY FAKE NEWS"-----i get the "schtick" crutch he likes or wants people to believe, but i think its just an excuse for a total lack of talent or laziness...comman man, now thats a schtick... i mean good grief little old country bumpkin fargo "newspaperman" covering top shelf level college football and occasionaly basketball (march madness them years, big10 coach tim miles) home grown nfl #2 draft pick/mvp eagles games, them last 2 vikings game for whatever reason, and now the superbowl------what the F does he even have to show for it? thats quite a "schtick" if you ask me...i agree total sheltered snoflake, and he calls us the country bumpkins (bison bball article when they went out to usc)----that fool spent most of his ink on carsons first nfl start blabbleing about some philly fan trying to pass him a joint he was just astonished at that, who you callin country bumpkin? country bumpkin (great tune by the way)
    Spot in Slic—this is why we “get” each other! Horns Up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

The irony of disagreeing with someone and calling them a snowflake is alarming. No defense for McFeely here, tho.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    Justin Smith has to be a cover up name, but whichever alias the dipshit that wrote that editorial needs to step away from the keyboard or sports in general. UND rube trying to make Carson look bad out of jealousy?? or just an idiot?

Ill take the latter

Whats funny is one of NDSU's most notorious fans is on Twitter crying like a little baby all over the place throwing out F words condemning Philly fans and not realizing how stupid he looks doing that
    Lol, the idiot im talking about gave me some sweet neg rep for this post

Lol