Page 2050 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 10501550195020002040204820492050205120522060210021502550 ... LastLast
Results 20,491 to 20,500 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    I gotta be honest with ya. This is the reason I dont go to NFL games. The NFL crowd is a bit different than a college football crowd. NFL for me is at home on the couch.
    people just have to be smart, you have to know going to a game in nola is differt than Philly. esp. if u are wearing gear. like i said there are places i wont take the kids, but i sure had fun. ravens/pbs in Baltimore is/was an all time great. wife and i wore our pbs gear...we knew what to expect.

It is really pretty simple.... dont go to Rome if you don't like how Romans act. dont go to Rome and then bitch and whine about Romans. Above all else don't go Rome when you're dressed like Hannibal.... You're gonna get some s*** thrown at you

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

"Carson Wentz ditches cane, showing progress in ACL rehab"

FTA: Eagles quarterback Carson Wentz typically waits for the media to leave before showing up to practice, but he was on the sidelines Friday watching his squad prep for Super Bowl LII. There was a noticeable change in Wentz's appearance, as the cane that he has been using to get around of late was nowhere in sight.

Although he still had a brace around his left leg, it looks like Wentz is now walking under his own power.

http://www.espn.com/blog/philadelphi...s-in-acl-rehab
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    dont go to Rome if you don't like how Romans act. but above all else dont go to Rome and then bitch and whine about Romans
    Like caligula Rome? Or like Julias Caesar Rome?
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Here is another seemingly hopeless attempt to get the Carson Wentz thread back on track ....................at least Carson seems focused ..............

Carson Wentz: ‘My Goal Is To Be Ready For Week 1’

FTA: Carson Wentz spoke for the first time since tearing his ACL on Friday, nine days before his team plays in the Super Bowl. Wentz confirmed he had his ACL and LCL repaired, but believes he will be ready for the start of the 2018 season in September. Wentz also said he will not change the way he plays.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/201...dy-for-week-1/
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

Like caligula Rome? Or like Julias Caesar Rome?
    for this point either works...
    .really depends on ones own taste

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    The point is how far out of control the fans are in Philly. We've been to NFL games at Washington, Dallas, Arizona, St. Louis, New Orleans, and Seattle wearing our Vikings gear and never been verbally threatened or had things thrown at us. Just some of the usual ribbing like saying we have to pay 2x the fair to board the train to the game and telling us our team sucks after we lose.
    I know a few people that went to the game and they all said the same. Bad experience. What I don't have a grasp on, is this very game in philly, that visiting fans are put through a gauntlet and for the people that went to the game, it was a new "bad" experience. Or was this game different?

Listening to Philly radio earlier in the week, it was the norm. But I would expect them to say that.

Any insight would be appreciated.

"Carson Wentz's Injury Was Worse Than We Thought"

FTA: It turns out Carson Wentz damaged more than just his ACL in December, but the Eagles' franchise quarterback still hopes to be ready for the 2018 season opener. ... Wentz on Friday afternoon, speaking to reporters for the first time since the injury on Dec. 10, revealed that he tore his left LCL in addition to his ACL.

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...471316744.html

More Here --

"Carson Wentz: Also tore left LCL; rehab won't be significantly impacted"

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...antly-impacted

"Strong faith binds Eagles, attracts new fans"

FTA: Seventy-two-year-old Susan Collesidis was never a football fan until she heard Carson Wentz talk about his faith. Then she was hooked on the Philadelphia Eagles.

When Wentz found out his newest fan was fighting an advanced stage of cancer, he sent her an encouraging message with inspirational Bible verses.

“How much joy I get from watching him and his team play supernatural football every week,” she said after reading it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sport...=.dae6cb7070b0

What is supernatural football? It's not in the bisonville dictionary.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

What is supernatural football? It's not in the bisonville dictionary.
    It goes with Carson's super-powered cane that he's no longer using since "he's walking under his own power."