Page 2046 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 10461546194619962036204420452046204720482056209621462546 ... LastLast
Results 20,451 to 20,460 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    https://www.change.org/p/roger-goode...re_3%3Acontrol

"Force a refund for traveling Vikings fans that were forced to leave Philly early."
    Good lord, the fact that over 11,000 people signed that is disturbing on so many levels....

Justin has a petition started now too.
    Now I want to throw a beer at him.

"Force a refund for traveling Vikings fans that were forced to leave Philly early."
    Oh my
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

So if Justin Smith knows Philly fans treat opposing fans with hate and he goes to the game anyway does that make him a moran?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

How do I get on the list to be refunded for leaving early?

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Now it's Carson's job to walk around the stadium and tell people to knock it off. Really? What next walk around the tailgating lots and smack people with his cane? Im sure he has no way to see what's going on... it's a giant stadium. Now he's head of security. You can't even make this shit up. What a loser.
    I could only imagine how quick Eagle jerk fans would turn on Carson en masse if he told them to be nice to the visiting Viking fans because he grew up in a state bordering Minnesota.

I wonder if Justin Smith knows that Carson is also a fan of the Panthers and idolized a guy named Brett Fav-re.

Hail the BISON!!!

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Has change.org ever actually changed anything? It always seems to be stupid shit that's forgotten about the next day.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    Has change.org ever actually changed anything? It always seems to be stupid shit that's forgotten about the next day.
    Mainly, it's just something to make people feel better about their agenda.

I think it helped us in our battle against the SBoHE and their ill will towards President Bresciani in that is showed that Dean was publicly supported and they were not.
    Hail the BISON!!!

I'm not at all surprised this garbage snowflake stuff is coming from MN

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

A few of the comments on Kolpack's just make me shake my head in confusion. These are the folks that should eat Tide pods.

Good lord.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.