Page 2044 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 10441544194419942034204220432044204520462054209421442544 ... LastLast
Results 20,431 to 20,440 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Carson Wentz

"Super Bowl 2018: As Nick Foles QBs Eagles, here's Carson Wentz's ACL recovery timeline"

FTA: The Eagles' season changed forever on Dec. 10. If that sounds a tad dramatic, it is. That was the day the team lost second-year quarterback Carson Wentz, who suffered a torn ACL in the Week 14 matchup against the Rams. The Eagles entered the game with a 10-2 record, were arguably the NFL's best team and Wentz was probably headed for the MVP award.

A trip to the Super Bowl -- their first since the 2004 season -- was a legitimate reality.

And then Wentz was sandwiched by two Rams defenders while diving into the end zone on a play that would be overturned:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/s...very-timeline/
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    I say the Forum is a bunch of snowflakes. Bring back the comment section so these people can get roasted.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
    That's why they have facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    Kolpack weighs in on this subject...

http://bisonmedia.areavoices.com/car...tz-is-not-god/
    Good job by Kolpack, too bad his article doesn't make the home page on in-foolum like the morons.

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

"Carson Wentz shows video of QBs studying in film room "

FTA: The preparation for Super Bowl 52 has already begun for the Philadelphia Eagles, starting with Carson Wentz and the quarterbacks up at 5 a.m. in the film room.

As practice for Super Bowl 52 kicks into high gear later Thursday, Wentz gave exclusive access to Nick Foles and Nate Sudfeld watching New England Patriots film and studying plays in the film room. Of course, Wentz is there working hard with the two.

https://247sports.com/nfl/philadelph...room-114188797
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    A beer weighs 12 ounces, while a baseball is 5 ounces...So almost two and half baseballs. Just need to clarify that a beer wouldn't be thrown as hard, but would probably hurt just as much coming from the normal person.
    K nvm. They're still shit heads
    Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    Assault is assault, I am very surprised you are defending that action. Just stop and think about that for a second. If you don't see the problem with that then just stop and think about that for another second maybe take a minute or 10 this time.
    Yea I spoke aloud too soon. Fuck Philly

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Dan View Post
    http://www.inforum.com/opinion/lette...uy-think-again

Justin Smith is a genuine snowflake.
    Smells like a F’Hawker to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    "Super Bowl 2018: As Nick Foles QBs Eagles, here's Carson Wentz's ACL recovery timeline"

FTA: The Eagles' season changed forever on Dec. 10. If that sounds a tad dramatic, it is. That was the day the team lost second-year quarterback Carson Wentz, who suffered a torn ACL in the Week 14 matchup against the Rams. The Eagles entered the game with a 10-2 record, were arguably the NFL's best team and Wentz was probably headed for the MVP award.

A trip to the Super Bowl -- their first since the 2004 season -- was a legitimate reality.

And then Wentz was sandwiched by two Rams defenders while diving into the end zone on a play that would be overturned:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/s...very-timeline/
    Dude. We get it. Let people have a damn conversation. This overall thread has over 20,000 replies. People having real conversations or debates online is a lot more valuable and copy and pasting ANY article you can find with the world Carson Wentz in it. If your getting mad that people are talking in this thread; then move on.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    Dude. We get it. Let people have a damn conversation. This overall thread has over 20,000 replies. People having real conversations or debates online is a lot more valuable and copy and pasting ANY article you can find with the world Carson Wentz in it. If your getting mad that people are talking in this thread; then move on.
    Hey mrsufflepuss some of us like to see these articles posted here. If it bothers you don't read them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Hey mrsufflepuss some of us like to see these articles posted here. If it bothers you don't read them.
    I enjoy the articles too. I just get a feeling that its 'spamming' the thread in an attempt to try and force out the conversation. Hence a page or two back 3 posts in a row with copy paste articles.

Maybe I am wrong on that, but that's what It feels like to me. If that's the case; good luck trying to silence people on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Some people will complain about anything. It is a Carson Wentz thread after all.