Page 2032 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 10321532193219822022203020312032203320342042208221322532 ... LastLast
Results 20,311 to 20,320 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

I guess I just don't get my panties in a bunch over something someone says or does on a message board. It really has no bearing on life and I happen to think Lakes is an alright dude in person and I consider him a friend. Would I do what he does? Nope, but that's not up to me to decide. If what he is doing starts to become legitimately harmful, as his friend, I'll say something to him.

You are probably the people calling into Common Man yelling at him for being an idiot right before he plays the casting sounder.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    So you are saying that its ok to be an asshat but they shouldnt be held accountable?
    It looks like lakes didnt like my post. Not surprising

SHUT UP pl.... it's fucking so old your routine

Somethings just dont change with some people.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    I guess I just don't get my panties in a bunch over something someone says or does on a message board. It really has no bearing on life and I happen to think Lakes is an alright dude in person and I consider him a friend. Would I do what he does? Nope, but that's not up to me to decide. If what he is doing starts to become legitimately harmful, as his friend, I'll say something to him.

You are probably the people calling into Common Man yelling at him for being an idiot right before he plays the casting sounder.
    I've never heard of it.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Neg rep'n people makes him feel "big" somehow. Somehow, he doesn't understand that people don't like him because of the way he has conducted himself and tried to represent Bison Nation to other fan bases. He's a bit of a sociopath.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Neg rep'n people makes him feel "big" somehow. Somehow, he doesn't understand that people don't like him because of the way he has conducted himself and tried to represent Bison Nation to other fan bases. He's a bit of a sociopath.
    Reminds me of Philly fans. Theyre assholes and proud of that fact. Go figure.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    Holy hell I can't believe I am defending lakes but.....

A couple of things regarding this.
    1) Anyone who has been in business knows that electronic communication is limited in its effectiveness, meaning there in no "non-verbal" communication to give it additional meaning on context. (hence the purple font).
    2) Similar (maybe the same actually) there is little to no context to electronic communication. I could probably dig through Bisonville and find a quote out of context could make any one of us sound like a member of ISIS. In today's world of "gotcha", web warriors a bit of anonymity is fine. There are many, many examples of people posting what was meant to be an inside joke and ended up being fired for it.
    Simple---say what you mean and mean what you say. You get fired for something you said on the net thats all on you. Its called accountability.
    That word seem to be lost on many in this day.

Reminds me of Philly fans. Theyre assholes and proud of that fact. Go figure.
    I know quite a few Eagle fans in the wrestling world that are pretty nice, but then again, none of them are from inner-Philly. I think the ones that are the biggest jerks are very low-brow and from the inner-city. I think that culture developed the way it did due to those trying to survive in that crazy cesspool.

The fanbase that drives me nuts the most are those of the Boston teams. Always an excuse of some type of conspiracy any time one of their the team/players is in trouble for something, well, except for that Hernandez dude. And yes, it's usually the Patriots chowderhead fans that come out of the woodwork. I always imagine them like this:

Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    325 million Americans, 69 million active us twitter accounts. I think your money is safe.
    Sh#t. They're all Russians.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Joy in doing that at all? Maybe because you're not accountable enough (a true characteristic of being a man) to back up your own words.

Mr. Humann on the other hand, well never be "the man" no matter how quick you come to his defense. Sure he can keep sending all the private messages that he wants, but how can I take anyone who writes like this seriously?

The funniest part of this was that he wrote this in response to a post that didn't even have his name or fake names mentioned.
    K I gotta ask. Are you married? You take this being the man shit wayyyyy too far(lakes not ever being the man, the real men at NDSU who look down on him, men holding their words accountable) in the world of online message boards that Im wondering if you found a woman that can handle all of your manliness.

Did you just piss your pants over a damn neg rep?