Page 2031 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 10311531193119812021202920302031203220332041208121312531 ... LastLast
Results 20,301 to 20,310 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    source? Just curious where this large group of proud fans are.
    Never said large, just a loud minority of them. Ran into a few boasting about how they’ll beat your team on the field and beat your ass in the streets. Of course plenty of internet trolls but we all have them.
    Co-founder of the Bluegrass Bison crew, Kev’s bag holder.

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Carson's pregame worn cleats sold for $10,000.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    If a person doesnt want his personal info out there dont be an asshat on a public forum. Its really simple. Why does your generation have a problem with people knowing who you are?
    Holy hell I can't believe I am defending lakes but.....

A couple of things regarding this.
    1) Anyone who has been in business knows that electronic communication is limited in its effectiveness, meaning there in no "non-verbal" communication to give it additional meaning on context. (hence the purple font).
    2) Similar (maybe the same actually) there is little to no context to electronic communication. I could probably dig through Bisonville and find a quote out of context could make any one of us sound like a member of ISIS. In today's world of "gotcha", web warriors a bit of anonymity is fine. There are many, many examples of people posting what was meant to be an inside joke and ended up being fired for it.
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoRepsTheLurker View Post
    It's compiled by twitter data:
    North Dakota had 1,400 tweets in favor of the Patriots, compared to 1,100 in favor of the Eagles, according to the compiled Twitter data.
    Lol I bet less then half of ND's are even on Twitter.

Carson Wentz's AO1 Charity is giving away a pretty sweet Super Bowl experience for donating to AO1. THIS IS A LINK TO IT.

Two (2) Tickets to Super Bowl LII
    Meet & Greet with Carson Wentz
    Dinner for Two (2) at 6Smith located on Lake Minnetonka for Saturday Night
    Two (2) Nights' Hotel Accommodations at the Country Inn and Suites Minneapolis West
    Roundtrip Airfare to Minneapolis

No duanes? sounds exclusive

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post

Twitter? I don't even own a cell phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post

325 million Americans, 69 million active us twitter accounts. I think your money is safe.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    why would you post his real name? That's a douchebag move. Not all of us are dumb enough to use our actual name for a user name & picture of us as an avatar

I don't see any joy in doing that at all
    Joy in doing that at all? Maybe because you're not accountable enough (a true characteristic of being a man) to back up your own words.

Mr. Humann on the other hand, well never be "the man" no matter how quick you come to his defense. Sure he can keep sending all the private messages that he wants, but how can I take anyone who writes like this seriously?

fuck you.... what a piece of shit you are, defaming people.... unreal get a life.
    The funniest part of this was that he wrote this in response to a post that didn't even have his name or fake names mentioned.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    If a person doesnt want his personal info out there dont be an asshat on a public forum. Its really simple. Why does your generation have a problem with people knowing who you are?
    Sadly, MNLonghorn10 and EndZoneQB aren't even in the same generation as Lakes (he's actually older than me), but yet, seem wiser than him because of his sophomoric attitude. Why they defend the little fella is beyond my understanding. He's like their older, goofball uncle who bought them their first beers, Playboy etc., and therefore, they must forever hold him on some imaginary pedestal while the rest of society laughs at them all. I bet when Sammy-boy says "crap" they both race over and ask him "which color, sir?"
    Hail the BISON!!!