Page 2030 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 10301530193019802020202820292030203120322040208021302530 ... LastLast
Results 20,291 to 20,300 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    But then you piss youre pants because---its just the internet. Oh the outrage. LOL

But its really simple. Dont be an ass on purpose just to piss people off. If you piss people off expect the consequences.
    Who pisses their pants?

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    Unfortunately your right. That is Classic Lakes. Give him credit though. If his goal was to become a well known internet message board asshat he has definitely succeeded. Not something I would want on my resume though!
    You have a resume for internet reputation these days? Its that big of a deal, huh.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    You have a resume for internet reputation these days? Its that big of a deal, huh.
    I guess at this point if you dont get it you just dont get it.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Lakes isnt even posting in this thread and he is fucking it up.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    I guess at this point if you dont get it you just dont get it.
    Ah there it is...I dont agree with you on something so I don't get it. What took you so long to post this?

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    Lakes isnt even posting in this thread and he is fucking it up.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Ah there it is...I dont agree with you on something so I don't get it. What took you so long to post this?
    I just let you string it out as you always do and was waiting for you to try and turn it around like you just did. Like clock work.

But yes we do disagree on whats acceptable behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoRepsTheLurker View Post
    Using 1400 tweets as an indication lol

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    Using 1400 tweets as an indication lol
    That seems like a fair sample group.