Page 2029 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 10291529192919792019202720282029203020312039207921292529 ... LastLast
Results 20,281 to 20,290 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    No. It isn't that simple. Lakes can shoot from the hip with his posts...nothing that warrants that.
    So you are saying that its ok to be an asshat but they shouldnt be held accountable?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    So you are saying that its ok to be an asshat but they shouldnt be held accountable?
    Yea. theyre called ban hammers.

Great examples. So this was back in 2002?

Anyways...follow him when ndsu plays Oregon, Arizona, Colorado etc.

Hell even go back to the ndsu game thread on cyclonefanatic. Or jmus thread this yr. Or any UNI thread. Or any YsU thread. Or any ISUr thread.

Really don't care what any of the "real men" at ndsu think of the chap. He's good shit.
    I’ve never had a problem Lakes the few times I have talked to him. At least until the other day on Facebook he told me to screw off. I thought I was agreeing with him, he must not of seen it that way. lol I thought he handled the JMU fans with respect. I don’t really know him so take it for what it is worth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    "During Sunday's NFC Championship Game, Wentz was on the sideline but part of him was on the field. The second touchdown pass to Alshon Jeffery came on a play Wentz brought with him from North Dakota State. A FOX camera caught his reaction after the score: "

That’s a happy man!

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

No. It isn't that simple. Lakes can shoot from the hip with his posts...nothing that warrants his wife being involved...or even his own personal life being effected.
    My first experience with Lakes was about 12 years ago on AGS. He was trying to pass himself off as a former Bison football player. A Bison fan who knew who he was exposed him. He spent weeks backpedaling saying he really ment he was a former baseball player! Once an asshat, always an asshat!

Quote Originally Posted by GFBison View Post
    I’ve never had a problem Lakes the few times I have talked to him. At least until the other day on Facebook he told me to screw off. I thought I was agreeing with him, he must not of seen it that way. lol I thought he handled the JMU fans with respect. I don’t really know him so take it for what it is worth.

you def had that comin'
    Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    My first experience with Lakes was about 12 years ago on AGS. He was trying to pass himself off as a former Bison football player. A Bison fan who knew who he was exposed him. He spent weeks backpedaling saying he really ment he was a former baseball player! Once an asshat, always an asshat!
    bwahaha classic lakes. hope you get over it soon.

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Shit Talking is Shit Talking and can lead to an ass whipping....unfortunately these keyboard warrior types have never learned that lesson. They think they can hide behind their screen names/internet personas and not be held accountable. Sad really when people don't realize they are responsible for the things they say/type. Obviously many off them have never had their asses' kicked for lipping off. Used to happen quite often and seems that people were more civil to each other when that was common.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Yea. theyre called ban hammers.
    But then you piss youre pants because---its just the internet. Oh the outrage. LOL

But its really simple. Dont be an ass on purpose just to piss people off. If you piss people off expect the consequences.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Shit Talking is Shit Talking and can lead to an ass whipping....unfortunately these keyboard warrior types have never learned that lesson. They think they can hide behind their screen names/internet personas and not be held accountable. Sad really when people don't realize they are responsible for the things they say/type. Obviously many off them have never had their asses' kicked for lipping off. Used to happen quite often and seems that people were more civil to each other when that was common.
    The internet has spawned a bunch of big mouth cowards who dont think they should be held accountable. Society used to be much more polite when you couldnt hide behind an anonymous persona.

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

you def had that comin'

bwahaha classic lakes. hope you get over it soon.
    Unfortunately your right. That is Classic Lakes. Give him credit though. If his goal was to become a well known internet message board asshat he has definitely succeeded. Not something I would want on my resume though!