Page 2028 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 10281528192819782018202620272028202920302038207821282528 ... LastLast
Results 20,271 to 20,280 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    why would you post his real name? That's a douchebag move. Not all of us are dumb enough to use our actual name for a user name & picture of us as an avatar

I don't see any joy in doing that at all
    I guess if you dont want to be held accountable for your asshattery you would think its a douchebag move.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    "During Sunday's NFC Championship Game, Wentz was on the sideline but part of him was on the field. The second touchdown pass to Alshon Jeffery came on a play Wentz brought with him from North Dakota State. A FOX camera caught his reaction after the score: "

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    No, as recent as 2015. I stopped the ESPN message boards after I dropped my Facebook account.

Follow a man-child who gets mad when I post his actual name because he doesn't want his wife to harassed by her fellow coworkers who attended UND? Why the heck would I ever follow anyone, let alone someone who is ashamed of their own name?
    He's taking the act to Twitter where he can really ride.

Before the Game.

lakesbison
    ‏ @lakesbison
    Jan 21

fuck u philly I'm here to kick your ASS and leave with a W
    0 replies 0 retweets 1 like

It went down hill from there.

Its all relative. Lakes didn't like the PHillly act, most people don't like his.

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by kab1one View Post
    He's taking the act to Twitter where he can really ride.

Before the Game.

lakesbison
    ‏ @lakesbison
    Jan 21

fuck u philly I'm here to kick your ASS and leave with a W
    0 replies 0 retweets 1 like

It went down hill from there.

Its all relative. Lakes didn't like the PHillly act, most people don't like his.
    And I am sure many find this cute.

Fire denny
    ‏ @FireDennyGuy
    Jan 20

I'M WEARING THIS TO PHILLY CMON #VIKINGS LET'S WHOOP SOME PHILLY EAST COST PUSSY ASS!!!!

The T shirt sad PHUCK PHILLY

Are you guys really comparing shit talking and razzing on a message board to throwing beer cans and physical violence?

The lakes obsession needs to stop. You guys are so worried about our "reputation" online. You're really worried about some band geeks on message boards? Get out more.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    I guess if you dont want to be held accountable for your asshattery you would think its a douchebag move.
    Asshattery? Didn't I just give 6 boards with lakes threads on them with him not being an asshat?

My definition of an asshat is bringing someone's personal life into message boards for anybody to see. Specifically a fucking sport teams message board.

thebigund is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bison View Post
    Before the Missouri State game I saw a Missouri State couple walking past our tailgate. I invited them in and offered them some smoked Bear & drinks.

They were a little hesitant at first and after a bit I found out why. They are parents of an MSU player. They were in Grand Forks for the MSU / UN_ game and walked through the tailgate lot. After numerous verbal assaults and being jostled and nearly spit on they bailed out and took refuge in the stadium. They were in shock that people would act like that, and all because of a football game. They were reluctant to come back to North Dakota following that experience but they had heard about NDSU tailgating and thought they would give it a try. They could not believe how warm and welcoming everyone (not just us) was and how different it was from UN_.

I pointed across the street at the FargoDome and said "they play the game in there, not out here". We had a great time with "the enemy"
    Talked to some player parents before the game and they had the opposite experience so there's that.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Asshattery? Didn't I just give 6 boards with lakes threads on them with him not being an asshat?

My definition of an asshat is bringing someone's personal life into message boards for anybody to see. Specifically a fucking sport teams message board.
    If a person doesnt want his personal info out there dont be an asshat on a public forum. Its really simple. Why does your generation have a problem with people knowing who you are?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    If a person doesnt want his personal info out there dont be an asshat on a public forum. Its really simple.
    No. It isn't that simple. Lakes can shoot from the hip with his posts...nothing that warrants his wife being involved...or even his own personal life being effected.