Page 2024 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 10241524192419742014202220232024202520262034207421242524 ... LastLast
Results 20,231 to 20,240 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    there are asshat Viking and Bison fans too.
    And if that crap was happening at a Bison Game or our tailgating those fans would be pulled aside or talked to by our own. There are very few people that would put up with others throwing large solid objects at a opposing fanbase. Now if they were throwing streamers, well...........

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    And if that crap was happening at a Bison Game or our tailgating those fans would be pulled aside or talked to by our own. There are very few people that would put up with others throwing large solid objects at a opposing fanbase. Now if they were throwing streamers, well...........
    Again it's a little different when you are talking about millions in the streets. If there are some thugs doing shit in the streets I'm not going to interject myself to stop them. I'm sorry but there is something called self preservation. Maybe the cops should be doing their jobs just sayin....

Personally I'd never put myself in those situations so I'm not too worried about it.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Big fan of beer head? Any beer that's been tossed or thrown and lands is pretty much worthless
    Good grief. Did you go to NDSU? Don't you know how to tame down a shaken beer?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    That's funny....Seriously though people who punch horses are idiots as around 80% of a horse's head is bone!
    Mean dudes that go by the name of Mongo........

and Conan.

Oh, the lamentations!!!
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Guys Carson isn't going to change the fan base in just a couple years. It's going to take him a little more time with this one. Although the Lord does work in mysterious ways and he did change that attitude in the locker room rather quickly.
    He'll never change that fan base. no one will. ever.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderingherd View Post
    He'll never change that fan base. no one will. ever.
    He also doesn't need to. It isn't his job to do crowd control. Not even sure why he is brought into this. Because some guy swore while wearing his jersey? C'mon man.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    I agree. I am fully behind the Eagles, but in no way can this be justified. Such a stain on the city and organization.
    Eagles fans are a tough bunch in general. Most Bison fans give them the benefit of the doubt due to the fact that Carson owns Philly.

That could change. I hope it doesn’t. If it ever does, don’t get all butthurt over how he is treated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    Unbelievable how people try to justify that behavior. Oh it's not all of them, oh they had it coming, oh the beer wasn't thrown that hard, yada yada yada. What the fuck has society come to? That shit is never acceptable.
    No one is justifying their actions. Its just ridiculous how people (Vikings fans mostly) are just grasping to any and all 'stores' about bad fans and just running with it. Anything to distract themselves from the utter humiliation Carson and the Eagles gave them I guess.

Let me ask you this; how would you feel if Lakes or any 'bad' Bison fan's actions on other boards etc are now 100% exactly what YOU and all of NDSU are about?

For me, you have to look at this whole situation as this; you need to keep in mind that 90% of these 'I was treated badly' stories coming out of Philly are from salty Vikings fans. Take all their first hand accounts with a grain of salt. If not, then you better start taking every other FCS fan base that has this bitter distaste for NDSU fans 100% to heart.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernBison View Post
    Eagles fans are a tough bunch in general. Most Bison fans give them the benefit of the doubt due to the fact that Carson owns Philly.

That could change. I hope it doesn’t. If it ever does, don’t get all butthurt over how he is treated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yep...Carson will either be a hero or a chump with them...there won't be a middle ground.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    EXACTLY. That is happening. ND/MN/Vikings fans are just refusing to see it and holding onto this issue so tightly to keep their minds off of what really happened that night.

Don't believe me? Go to /r/Eagles. Community of 100k+ eagles fans and not a single one of them are praising those assault actions...

Edit: Remember a few years ago when after the FCS Championship game there was a dumpster fire? Why didn't anyone run wild with photos and articles citing excessive fan celebration and starting fires etc?

Calm down people.