Page 2023 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 10231523192319732013202120222023202420252033207321232523 ... LastLast
Results 20,221 to 20,230 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    That's funny....Seriously though people who punch horses are idiots as around 80% of a horse's head is bone!
    Unlike a human

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Best intentions I’m sure.... your ticket to the game went unused... easy to point fingers and guess or assume it was our fault somehow.... as I stated you can’t imagine if you were not there... why didn’t you use that seat again?
    I had wife and father in law trying to get back by air from DC, and two kids on a bus traveling back. With all the difficulties in getting to DC, I stuck around fargo until they got home. As for my ticket, that is not correct, I very specifically said I would get my own ticket. So I never had a ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    If you had been there you would have been pissed sd... these clips you see were not isolated or a small percentage of people....the small percentage was banter and name calling it was absolutely awful and philly fans were proud of it
    I've seen a few videos where Vikings fans were not being abused. The video I saw with the full beer cans being thrown looked more like tossed to me. I would have grabbed one and said thanks man! The media loves to show the worst behavior and keep feeding the stereo type. You have to remember Philly has millions of fans (it's like the 5th largest city in the US) there are going to be asshats among them and the numbers will be larger as the fan base increases.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    I've seen a few videos where Vikings fans were not being abused. The video I saw with the full beer cans being thrown looked more like tossed to me. I would have grabbed one and said thanks man! The media loves to show the worst behavior and keep feeding the stereo type. You have to remember Philly has millions of fans (it's like the 5th largest city in the US) there are going to be asshats among them and the numbers will be larger as the fan base increases.
    A scaled up SDSU fanbase if you will.

I will just say I was there and it is far from overblown
    TRUST THE PROCESS

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    Unlike a human
    You have a point but a horses skull has MUCH more bone density. Remember they have a brain the size of a un_ fan.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Unbelievable how people try to justify that behavior. Oh it's not all of them, oh they had it coming, oh the beer wasn't thrown that hard, yada yada yada. What the fuck has society come to? That shit is never acceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    Unbelievable how people try to justify that behavior. Oh it's not all of them, oh they had it coming, oh the beer wasn't thrown that hard, yada yada yada. What the fuck has society come to? That shit is never acceptable.
    I agree. I am fully behind the Eagles, but in no way can this be justified. Such a stain on the city and organization.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Big fan of beer head? Any beer that's been tossed or thrown and lands is pretty much worthless

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    I'm in know way justifying it. It is what it is, there are asshat Viking and Bison fans too.