Page 2021 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 10211521192119712011201920202021202220232031207121212521 ... LastLast
Results 20,201 to 20,210 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Eagles definitely wouldn't be were they are now this year without Wentz. Pretty amazing how well Foles played last night considering how bad the offense looked since Wentz went down.

Philly should hold onto Foles until Wentz has recovered. Then trade him away to another QB desperate team ala Bradford and the Vikes. Then pick up another competent backup somewhere. Eagles fans who don't see this as the smart play are too stupid to reason with.
    I think the Vikes were suffering 'Saints victory hangover' syndrome even if they won't admit it. On top of that the media were all about the Viking and how the Eagle didn't belong in the NFC Championship Game - then the Vikes started out with that easy TD which appeared to cement all the stuff people and Vegas were saying. I think the Vikes let up at that point and never got their intensity back.
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    If Foles plays well in the Super Bowl I'm sure Howie will trade him for a pick or 2. He's a good backup but I don't think he is durable enough to be full time starter anymore. He missed practically all fall camp with an elbow issue. If you can get a pick or 2 you definitely trade him. They appear to be high on Sudfield since they added him to the roster while Carson was still playing. He will be the future backup.
    It's going to be an interesting trading season with all the QBs available in free agency not to mention the draft.
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    The Eagles are in similar situation to Patriots, keep adding young QB's, groom them for a year or 2 and trade them to needy teams.
    Well I sure hope they get more for their backup than the Pats did for theirs.

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    Without Carson in there I think any of the playoff teams can knock off Philly. Foles is a solid backup but isn't going to lead the Eagles to the Super Bowl.
    Sorry, Wags, but I stumbled across this gem and figured I'd repost it.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    At minimum I have separated from that bitch of a team for the past 7 years. Reconciliation is not possible. I have no feeling left for the queen of football and have enjoyed my freedom to enjoy life again. My life of misery and depression with an annoying and difficult to understand team is over. Life with no steady team was great for 5 years and I could focus on the younger college game. Wow, how exciting! Now thanks to Carson Wentz I have found someone in the NFL to believe in. I think my divorce from the Vikes is now complete since I have not been with them for this long. There is hope after losing your first love.
    awesome
    Last edited by 56BISON73; 01-23-2018 at 12:49 AM.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

so where are the Eagles trading Wentz to?

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

If Foles plays well and the Eagles win his value increases significantly. It would be THE STORY going into the NFL offseason. ....It would be interesting.... Die hard Eagle fans would love him. Management would be ecstatic because of his sky rocketing trade value. Keeping him could cause controversy with the fans. Management knows who the future is.... I'd say they see what they can get for him.

Quote Originally Posted by SC_TX View Post
    so where are the Eagles trading Wentz to?
    I know you're likely mostly kidding, but 0 chance. Foles could be good trade bait if need be. Bills, Cards, Browns, Broncos, Jets could all use him. Some will draft one, maybe one of those gets Cousins.

Nick Foles has been around long enough I'd think his value id's pretty static.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Nick Foles has been around long enough I'd think his value id's pretty static.
    Playoffs have helped him. A SB win would do even more obviously.