Page 2019 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 10191519191919692009201720182019202020212029206921192519 ... LastLast
Results 20,181 to 20,190 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by #1BISONFAN ASHLEY View Post
    I was at the Seahawks vs. Eagles game back in December, wearing a Carson Wentz jersey. I got plenty of double birds and heckling. The full beers being chucked is flat out uncalled for though.
    Yea see...expected. Seattle has a rabid fan base too.

It must be a coast thing. Midwest ftw

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Will be a nice change after the 10 year orgy with Brady and the Pats.
    The irnony in a post like this...on Bisonville.

When you win games, you have success. When you have success, you have fans and media.

Now you know how every other team in the FCS feels about NDSU.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    After seeing all the social media stuff and the accounts of the way Vikings fans were treated in Philly:

Be Proud of Your Philly Fans Carson Be Proud

The nicest Philly fans are in North Dakota I guess. That was a completely unacceptable show of Fandom. It is really quite sad that Carson is the face of that. I am still a Carson and Philly fan but wow just wow.
    Carson isn't really the face of that because loyalty is minimal in the NFL and I think people will differentiate between fans and players. Eagle fans are more fickle than most. If Foles wins or even plays well vs the Pats, Eagle fans will turn on Carson at the slightest struggle and you will see QB controversy among that fanbase big time. The only way that scenario ends well for Carson is if he wins a Super Bowl. This is setting up for him to be under tremendous pressure next season. It would pretty much be better if the Eagles lost and Foles played horrible. Wherever his NFL career takes Carson I would guess that NDSU fans will be the only ones that truly have his back all the way no matter the outcome. This is largely why I said I could care less about the Eagles if Carson isn't playing. I'm a Carson Wentz fan not an Eagles fan.

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    Carson isn't really the face of that because loyalty is minimal in the NFL and I think people will differentiate between fans and players. Eagle fans are more fickle than most. If Foles wins or even plays well vs the Pats, Eagle fans will turn on Carson at the slightest struggle and you will see QB controversy among that fanbase big time. The only way that scenario ends well for Carson is if he wins a Super Bowl. This is setting up for him to be under tremendous pressure next season. It would pretty much be better if the Eagles lost and Foles played horrible. Wherever his NFL career takes Carson I would guess that NDSU fans will be the only ones that truly have his back all the way no matter the outcome. This is largely why I said I could care less about the Eagles if Carson isn't playing. I'm a Carson Wentz fan not an Eagles fan.
    I disagree. Carson is a big reason they got the seed they got. If it was Foles who took the majority of the snaps throughout the season they wouldn't be in this situation.

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    I disagree. Carson is a big reason they got the seed they got. If it was Foles who took the majority of the snaps throughout the season they wouldn't be in this situation.
    I agree but I wouldn't be surprised if what I mentioned happens because we aren't talking about you or me, we are talking about eagle fans

Eagles definitely wouldn't be were they are now this year without Wentz. Pretty amazing how well Foles played last night considering how bad the offense looked since Wentz went down.

Philly should hold onto Foles until Wentz has recovered. Then trade him away to another QB desperate team ala Bradford and the Vikes. Then pick up another competent backup somewhere. Eagles fans who don't see this as the smart play are too stupid to reason with.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Eagles definitely wouldn't be were they are now this year without Wentz. Pretty amazing how well Foles played last night considering how bad the offense looked since Wentz went down.

Philly should hold onto Foles until Wentz has recovered. Then trade him away to another QB desperate team ala Bradford and the Vikes. Then pick up another competent backup somewhere. Eagles fans who don't see this as the smart play are too stupid to reason with.
    I’d hold off trading Foles for another QB. Eagles are pretty high on this Sudfeld guy. I’d give him plenty of snaps in pre season to see if he is truly the guy you want backing up Carson.

Not sure what happened to the Vikes defense over the last 6quarters but they have looked really bad. Not sure if it's Foles playing like Drew Brees or if the Vikes were just going to make anyone look good. Foles is helping himself get a pay raise with someone though.

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    I’d hold off trading Foles for another QB. Eagles are pretty high in this Sudfeld guy. I’d give him plenty of snaps in ore season to see if he is truly the guy you want backing up Carson.
    Yes of coarse. Trade Foles for some offensive lineman. Wentz is still the future for the Eagles and after his performance last night, Foles is too valuable to sit on as a backup long term. Eagles need to figure out their long term QB backup plans and cash in on Foles at some point probably next year.

Yes of coarse. Trade Foles for some offensive lineman. Wentz is still the future for the Eagles and after his performance last night, Foles is too valuable to sit on as a backup long term. Eagles need to figure out their long term QB backup plans and cash in on Foles at some point probably next year.
    Never thought of it like that but that's really true. I mean, Foles is a damn good backup QB. However, Wentz is their future.