Page 2016 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 10161516191619662006201420152016201720182026206621162516 ... LastLast
Results 20,151 to 20,160 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by DCinOK View Post
    With the Vikings out...I want the Eagles to get their first Super Bowl win with Wentz under center in the game.
    So, I'll be hoping the Pats win.
    Dream on, Eagles win super bowl with Foles this year and win it again next year with Wentz. I think Carson will be even more motivated to get the Eagles there again after having to watch from the sideline. Has to be tough to watch as a great competitor. And no way would I ever wish Brady to win. Sick and tired of the guy, his team and the east coast media that drools over them.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    I'd let my kids be browns fans before being an eagle fan.
    Staying a Viking fan has all the conditions of people with mental health issues. Just keep believing in the Vikes and they will get you a permanent room in the asylum. Yeah, good change of pace to be a Browns fan instead of a Vikes fan. Lol. Fly Eagles Fly!

After seeing all the social media stuff and the accounts of the way Vikings fans were treated in Philly:

Be Proud of Your Philly Fans Carson Be Proud

The nicest Philly fans are in North Dakota I guess. That was a completely unacceptable show of Fandom. It is really quite sad that Carson is the face of that. I am still a Carson and Philly fan but wow just wow.

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Funny how last week went. My kids came back from school every day talking about the Eagles/Vikings game. My kids were really getting tired of all the Vikings fans...I told them I was tired of them too, but we do live in Vikings territory...it is understandable. I also told them it would be a lot easier on them if they would be Vikings fans...fitting in is easier than being an outsider. I got a emphatic no from them. So it gets to game time yesterday and both my kids sit down to watch...and they never watch games on tv...absolutely no interest on tv games...they say they have to be there. Anyway, they sit down and I question what's going on. They say they want to watch the Eagles win...they are fed up with Vikings fans. I tell them to be prepared to be disappointed...Vikes are favored...and I think they will win. My daughter says the Eagles have Carson. I say but Carson isn't playing. My daughter comes back that Carson didn't play for many games during Easton's first season...and it worked out for Easton. It will be enough for Foles that Carson is there. After the Eagles took a two score lead my daughter looked at me and said, "Told ya."

So I put this here instead of the Vikes thread...not looking to rub salt in the wounds, and no plans of taking jabs. The Vikings had a good season, and a great defense. Keenum is a good one...I would think his future is bright.
    So all you had to say is your kids are smarter than you.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    So all you had to say is your kids are smarter than you.
    Yep...that sums it up nicely.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    I'd let my kids be browns fans before being an eagle fan.
    Child abuse!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Staying a Viking fan has all the conditions of people with mental health issues. Just keep believing in the Vikes and they will get you a permanent room in the asylum. Yeah, good change of pace to be a Browns fan instead of a Vikes fan. Lol. Fly Eagles Fly!
    Nobody here is buying your fake act,SD. You're a Viking fan. Quit trying to be someone you're not or ever will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    After seeing all the social media stuff and the accounts of the way Vikings fans were treated in Philly:

The nicest Philly fans are in North Dakota I guess. That was a completely unacceptable show of Fandom. It is really quite sad that Carson is the face of that. I am still a Carson and Philly fan but wow just wow.
    And absolutely none of the things that happened were the result of Vikings fans being disrespectful while visiting an opposing teams home. Like dressing statues in Viking gear, cocking off about how the vikes were going to crush the eagles and that was the nice stuff. Yep, Vike fans are never rude and delusional. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post

It's nice they have a large passionate fanbase, but it is a shame they go way too far with all the negative behavior. Throwing full cars of beer at someone is straight up criminal.

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Quote Originally Posted by DCinOK View Post
    With the Vikings out...I want the Eagles to get their first Super Bowl win with Wentz under center in the game.
    So, I'll be hoping the Pats win.
    I understand how you feel, and this kind of sentiment SOUNDS good, but............................

I think this type of thinking also tends to totally discount and dismiss any of the massive contributions Carson Wentz has ALREADY made to his team, one of which is an unselfish "team-first" attitude ...... of which Nick Foles is now the embodiment of.