Page 2015 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 10151515191519652005201320142015201620172025206521152515 ... LastLast
Results 20,141 to 20,150 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
    I don’t think he gets anything extra while on IR.
    Yes he does because he played a certain amount of games.

This is from 2015.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/...n_6406548.html

Full Amount

1. Players on the 53-man roster when the game is played that have been on the roster for at least three previous games (regular season or playoffs).

2. Veterans (at least one year of service) put on injured reserve during the regular season that are still under contract when the game is played.

3. Vested veterans (four or more years of service) put on injured reserve during the preseason that are still under contract when the game is played.

4. Players who aren’t on the 53-man roster at game time that spent at least eight games on the roster (regular season or playoffs) provided they’re not under contract to another team in the same conference.

The final category gives Antoine Cason a chance of getting paid for being on two different teams during the season that made the playoffs. Cason played 12 games for the Carolina Panthers before he was released. Cason has been with the Baltimore Ravens since Week 15.

Half Amount

1. Players on the 53-man roster when the game is played that have been on the roster for less than three previous games (regular season or playoffs).

2. First-year players put on injured reserve during the regular season that are still under contract when the game is played and signed a player contract or practice squad contract in a prior season.

3. Non-vested veterans (one to three years of service) put on injured reserve during the preseason that are still under contract when the game is played.

4. Players who aren’t on the 53-man roster at game time that spent between three and seven games on the roster (regular season or playoffs) provided they’re not under contract to another team in the same conference.

Percy Harvin could be rooting for the Seahawks despite getting traded to the New York Jets in the middle of the season because of the last category. He will make $70,500 if the Seahawks repeat as Super Bowl champions since he was on their roster for five games.

There is one more category that receives a one-quarter share for Conference championships and the Super Bowl. First-year players put on injured reserve during the preseason that are still under contract when the game is played. They also must have been on a team’s practice squad for at least eight games in a prior season or received one or two game checks while on a team’s 53-man roster or injured reserve in a prior year in order to qualify for payment.
    Last edited by 56BISON73; 01-22-2018 at 05:54 AM.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

LikeMothers is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    Nick Foles takes off his helmet to reveal a dog mask. Takes off the dog mask to reveal that he's actually Carson Wentz
    and he would've gotten away with it if it weren't for you meddling kids!

perthbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

He should. When Foles sits on the sidelines it’s Wentz who’s coaching him

Carson Wentz should be ashamed to be playing for that vile and disgusting fanbase spitting on women, shoving lil kids, throwing beer cans pathetic. and it's a fan shame Carson is on that team. He should speak out on the violence it's disgusting and NDSU SHOULD STOP ALL philly promotions etc.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Can't speak for IR, but in general, star players take enormous paycuts in the post season if you compare to each of their 17 week game checks. It is flat payment. Here are the numbers for this year:

http://www.nj.com/sports/index.ssf/2...n_for_eac.html

I find it fascinating bye teams don't get paid at all wild card week.

Someone needs to confirm if what is posted about Carson and being on the IR is true. That's crazy if so.

Funny how last week went. My kids came back from school every day talking about the Eagles/Vikings game. My kids were really getting tired of all the Vikings fans...I told them I was tired of them too, but we do live in Vikings territory...it is understandable. I also told them it would be a lot easier on them if they would be Vikings fans...fitting in is easier than being an outsider. I got a emphatic no from them. So it gets to game time yesterday and both my kids sit down to watch...and they never watch games on tv...absolutely no interest on tv games...they say they have to be there. Anyway, they sit down and I question what's going on. They say they want to watch the Eagles win...they are fed up with Vikings fans. I tell them to be prepared to be disappointed...Vikes are favored...and I think they will win. My daughter says the Eagles have Carson. I say but Carson isn't playing. My daughter comes back that Carson didn't play for many games during Easton's first season...and it worked out for Easton. It will be enough for Foles that Carson is there. After the Eagles took a two score lead my daughter looked at me and said, "Told ya."

So I put this here instead of the Vikes thread...not looking to rub salt in the wounds, and no plans of taking jabs. The Vikings had a good season, and a great defense. Keenum is a good one...I would think his future is bright.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

With the Vikings out...I want the Eagles to get their first Super Bowl win with Wentz under center in the game.
    So, I'll be hoping the Pats win.

Quote Originally Posted by DCinOK View Post
    With the Vikings out...I want the Eagles to get their first Super Bowl win with Wentz under center in the game.
    THAT is solid logic. My son said he is cheering for the evil empire; I told him I'm cheering for Carson's team. May need to rethink that as I 100% agree with this.

I'd let my kids be browns fans before being an eagle fan.