Page 2011 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 10111511191119612001200920102011201220132021206121112511 ... LastLast
Results 20,101 to 20,110 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    They had a couple pictures of NDSCS in there for NDSU?! Seems a bit fishy, wonder what cars he really has maybe uncle puck can set us straight!

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.
    Carson is a guy who would probably drive a 70k pickup, not a 500k Lambo. The guys so humble he endorses North Dakota businesses like Scheels and Blackridge mortgage.

Off topic is anyone surprised Scheels doesn't open a store in Philly? That's one heck of an endorsement from a guy who is a rock star in Philly

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

So Carson is way ahead of schedule and is back in the weight room apparently.
    TV sez so.

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    So Carson is way ahead of schedule and is back in the weight room apparently.
    TV sez so.
    Seems to be an Eagles theme. Sproles was already running sprints 3 months after his surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
    From the bushes across street I can confirm a new corvette that looks a lot like a cadillac and ndscs diploma hanging on wall in great room. Also inside a large bag that with “$$$” on it, and a note that says “NDSU secret new dome and Big 1(?) money”. Hard to make out exactly. No expert, but appears to be at least $70 mill size bag.

Lots of old Duane’s pizza boxes, and splints and stuff for other secret ailments.

Lamborghini is ndscs red, not lime green though.

Video ties ALMOST everything together...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I also like how his net worth has increased 125% over the LAST FEW YEARS... WE ARE SCREWED! No way the NCAA isn't going to notice us paying our QB $33 million to go to school here. Cost of Attendance must have really gone up since I attended in the late 90's.
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

ESPN contributor Cian Fahey resigns after ‘ignorant’ conduct at bar - Awful Announcing

NFL analyst Cian Fahey announced Friday that he has resigned from his ESPN gig after what he described as “ignorant’ behavior at a bar. Fahey, who runs the football website Pre Snap Reads, hosted a podcast on ESPN and appeared frequently on ESPN radio programs. Fahey announced his resignation in a series of tweets Friday afternoon. He declined to elaborate on what he had done beyond saying he had, “treated American strangers like I would my Irish friends.” Fahey has lived most of his life in Ireland.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    ESPN contributor Cian Fahey resigns after ‘ignorant’ conduct at bar - Awful Announcing

NFL analyst Cian Fahey announced Friday that he has resigned from his ESPN gig after what he described as “ignorant’ behavior at a bar. Fahey, who runs the football website Pre Snap Reads, hosted a podcast on ESPN and appeared frequently on ESPN radio programs. Fahey announced his resignation in a series of tweets Friday afternoon. He declined to elaborate on what he had done beyond saying he had, “treated American strangers like I would my Irish friends.” Fahey has lived most of his life in Ireland.
    Why is this in the Wentz thread?
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Why is this in the Wentz thread?
    Because Cian was the biggest Carson Wentz hater on the planet.

RE: Prop Bet. Line is now -500 for 2.5 Wentz mentions during game.

(From kickoff to final whistle, half time does not count towards wager, must say "Wentz". Book Manager's decision is final.)
    Last edited by NDSUSR; 01-13-2018 at 08:13 PM.

carson wentz mentioned twice in the first 55 seconds

edit:guess those dont count

Bison4peat is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Wentz

The Falcons look rough. Birds have a chance today.

Default Re: Wentz

Stupid, stupid mistakes killing the Eagles.