Page 2000 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 10001500190019501990199819992000200120022010205021002500 ... LastLast
Results 19,991 to 20,000 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

The Eagles seem to be a lot like the Vikes, usually field a pretty good team but never win the big one. Wouldn't mind seeing either franchise finally win a Super Bowl but I won't hold my breath either. I'm still following them because Carson is on the team but I'm probably not going to go out of my way to watch every game. I'm more interested in following former Bison players then a singular team now days.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Bingo, this is reality. Thus why I asked why all the Eagles talk with no Carson. And trust me, real Vikings fans never changed colors just because of Carson success and "thousands" never jumped ship. All of us want him to do well and prosper, but the Vikes are, and always have been our team. Plus, we will have another star player in the NFL in the future, so silly to get hitched to one team due to one player. (Yes, I watched nearly every Eagles game when Carson was playing, and routed for them, but I could care less now, and the Vikings have a home date in February to keep.)
    The Vikes lost my undying support awhile ago. Has something to do with always choking away the big game. Rich owners (good ole Red for one) always wanting more for putting out a shittier product every year may have something to do with it as well. Sorry but I'm not going to live or die by what the Vikings do anymore. If they win great I will enjoy it, if they lose oh well I'm used to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    The Vikes lost my undying support awhile ago. Has something to do with always choking away the big game. Rich owners (good ole Red for one) always wanting more for putting out a shittier product every year may have something to do with it as well. Sorry but I'm not going to live or die by what the Vikings do anymore. If they win great I will enjoy it, if they lose oh well I'm used to it.
    Vikes have good owners now, and a fantastic coach. I also know the fall is likely to come, but it is nice to have hope.

Watching the Eagles right now without Carson is like trying to watch “The Dukes of Hazzard” without Bo and Luke. Not even Daisy could keep the show interesting enough the one season Coy and Vance took over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

True story. While Christmas shopping last week at Kirkwood Mall in Bismarck my daughter and I counted people wearing Bison gear, UN_ and Eagles gear. The results are:

Bison 16, UN_ 5 and Eagles 7

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    True story. While Christmas shopping last week at Kirkwood Mall in Bismarck my daughter and I counted people wearing Bison gear, UN_ and Eagles gear. The results are:

Bison 16, UN_ 5 and Eagles 7

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    Yet, for Eagles gear, how many were #11?

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Yet, for Eagles gear, how many were #11?
    I would imagine all of them. Probably the same for the Bison.

Not one comment on the 2000th page?

Looking back holy crap Lakes was right for once about a QB.

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    I was pretty excited to be the first post on page 2000, but I didn't want to brag.

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post

Looking back holy crap Lakes was right for once about a QB.
    Lakes is usually right about everything but most of his knuckle dragging haters are too blind with hate to realize some of his brilliant takes.