Page 1998 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 9981498189819481988199619971998199920002008204820982498 ... LastLast
Results 19,971 to 19,980 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Without Carson in there I think any of the playoff teams can knock off Philly. Foles is a solid backup but isn't going to lead the Eagles to the Super Bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by scbison91 View Post
    disagree, the playoffs go through Phladelphia and have to play in Philadelphia in January. Rams, Vikings and Saints are indoor/warm climate teams and will have to battle cold and wind. Eagles are setup with really good running game and really good defense.
    Their defense has been exposed, it's not that great. If Foles can't keep the offense on the field and extend drives they won't last long in the playoffs. Carson was clutch on 3rd down and in the red zone. I don't see Philly beating the Rams, Saints or Vikes the way they are playing right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Their defense has been exposed, it's not that great. If Foles can't keep the offense on the field and extend drives they won't last long in the playoffs. Carson was clutch on 3rd down and in the red zone. I don't see Philly beating the Rams, Saints or Vikes the way they are playing right now.
    10 degrees and 20 mph wind, I do.

Why are we still talking Eagles in the Carson thread sans Carson? They are unlikely to even make the NFC title game.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Why are we still talking Eagles in the Carson thread sans Carson? They are unlikely to even make the NFC title game.
    2 weeks to prepare they probably will make it...

You do realize that the Vikings have the best defense in the NFL....The Rams have the best running back in the NFL and the Saints have a super bowl winning vet QB, a great defense and the best RB tandem in the NFL.

The Eagles have Nick Foles...Good luck.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

The extended forecast is for highs in the 30's and 40's. And going by Monday night's game, it doesn't appear the Eagles fair much better in the cold.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Ya the Vikes were terrible at Lambeau. Pack pretty much ran up the score the other night against the tropically acclimated Vikes

Bison4peat is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    Ya the Vikes were terrible at Lambeau. Pack pretty much ran up the score the other night against the tropically acclimated Vikes
    The Vikings are not as good as Vikings fans think they are. Both the Vikings and Eagles invented choking. It would be a very close game if it comes to that.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    No idea how the Vikings could get acclimated to the cold weather
    Me neither. Bunch of purple pussies

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt