Page 1991 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 9911491189119411981198919901991199219932001204120912491 ... LastLast
Results 19,901 to 19,910 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Carson Wentz

RE Pro Bowl:

And while he won't be suiting up on Jan. 28, it's still worth noting that Wentz's 829,174 votes were fourth among all players and second among quarterbacks to future Hall-of-Famer Tom Brady (833,481).

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/...-20171216.html

“I think Carson would probably feel really comfortable with me saying this, but I think it probably hurts him more that he can’t be with his teammates than it is for anything that he would be doing personally at this point in the season,” Maragos said. “People are talking about MVP and this kind of stuff. I don’t think he cares much about that to be honest with you. I think he’s really sad that he can’t take the field with his guys.”

Hey puck is Carson gonna be in Frisco?

DAMN, no David Johnson on that SI cover (Cardinals #31). Disrespect on full throttle.

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/...-20171216.html

“I think Carson would probably feel really comfortable with me saying this, but I think it probably hurts him more that he can’t be with his teammates than it is for anything that he would be doing personally at this point in the season,” Maragos said. “People are talking about MVP and this kind of stuff. I don’t think he cares much about that to be honest with you. I think he’s really sad that he can’t take the field with his guys.”
    "he can’t be with his teammates " ... really, I would have figured Carson would still be in the film room with Foles, plotting the next game. Does IR prevent him from being in Philly?
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    "he can’t be with his teammates " ... really, I would have figured Carson would still be in the film room with Foles, plotting the next game. Does IR prevent him from being in Philly?
    He was in the film room today with Foles.

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    He didn’t leave the hospital in Pittsburgh until Saturday

And the quote makes it clear that he's talking about with the "can't take the field with his guys" part.

The lead story on the news was Carson getting back to Philadelphia earlier today.

Before that, there were several stories like this: https://247sports.com/nfl/philadelph...oles-112481993

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Hey, I'ts Tuesday already. Plenty of time to get in a little deer hunting and then get with Foles for 5:30 AM film review. North Dakota Tough! Just lying around stuff you know... and flexing that ankle. If Carson isn't going to be using that athleticism for the next few months, can Foles borrow it. He's more like a statue as is in the pocket; need a bit more mobility. Just needs to be able to hold the team together until Carson gets back for the Super Bowl.
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!