Page 1962 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 9621462186219121952196019611962196319641972201220622462 ... LastLast
Results 19,611 to 19,620 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by barnwintersportsengelstad View Post
    BTW, Regarding question ways back on his left handed bow. Carson pulls the bow with his left hand, at least he did with this buck in 2016.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYqR...ature=youtu.be
    Yes, that is shooting lefty. Its not typical for right handed people.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    Yes, that is shooting lefty. Its not typical for right handed people.
    It's all about which eye is dominant. Shooting is not as much about coordination as say writing or eating so it is easier to overcome and shoot with your non-dominant eye. The right/left handed doesn't carry over all the time to which eye is dominant. A person can shoot with non-dominant eye but they will likely shoot much better if they switch and use dominant. How you tell which eye is dominant is take your finger and at arms length and with both eye's open align it with an object. Then close one eye at a time (with the other open) and whichever eye is open when your finger is aligned will give you your dominant eye. I know of at least 3 people that I have hunted with that are right handed that shoot left handed to utilize their dominant eye. //thread drift

Quote Originally Posted by CivilBison96 View Post
    It's all about which eye is dominant. Shooting is not as much about coordination as say writing or eating so it is easier to overcome and shoot with your non-dominant eye. The right/left handed doesn't carry over all the time to which eye is dominant. A person can shoot with non-dominant eye but they will likely shoot much better if they switch and use dominant. How you tell which eye is dominant is take your finger and at arms length and with both eye's open align it with an object. Then close one eye at a time (with the other open) and whichever eye is open when your finger is aligned will give you your dominant eye. I know of at least 3 people that I have hunted with that are right handed that shoot left handed to utilize their dominant eye. //thread drift
    Do you bow hunt? Just curious.
    I dont believe CW shoots rifle lefty. Thats why it seems odd.

I heard he wipes with his left but shakes with his right (never more than twice)...the mystery deepens.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by No_Skill View Post
    I heard he wipes with his left but shakes with his right (never more than twice)...the mystery deepens.
    Brown Eye Dominant.....No offense meant to Carson or Pucknut....sometimes just can't help myself!
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Brown Eye Dominant.....No offense meant to Carson or Pucknut....sometimes just can't help myself!
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    Do you bow hunt? Just curious.
    I dont believe CW shoots rifle lefty. Thats why it seems odd.
    Yes I do bowhunt. Rifle with scope it is less important to use dominant eye, it is more important when using peep site. My brother is left eye dominant and shot right handed for years. He then got hit in the eye with softball and his right eye has some anomalies in it now so he began shooting left handed and he says he shoots way better. His bow is left handed but I think it depends on how much time he has for shot as to whether he shoots rifle left handed as his rifles are right handed bolt actions.

Quote Originally Posted by CivilBison96 View Post
    Yes I do bowhunt. Rifle with scope it is less important to use dominant eye, it is more important when using peep site. My brother is left eye dominant and shot right handed for years. He then got hit in the eye with softball and his right eye has some anomalies in it now so he began shooting left handed and he says he shoots way better. His bow is left handed but I think it depends on how much time he has for shot as to whether he shoots rifle left handed as his rifles are right handed bolt actions.

I disagree as a righty who is left eye dominant. For me bow is easier than scope with my right eye.
    People vary. When I was growing up a left handed rifle or bow were both out of the question.
    Not looking for an argument...

I shoot from the hip.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Green1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

When I shoot my mouth off, I close my left eye and sound like a pirate.