Page 1944 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 9441444184418941934194219431944194519461954199420442444 ... LastLast
Results 19,431 to 19,440 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

That's called "cross flexing" used to help increase distribution of games most fans would find interesting. Or, it could just be to even out the number of games on each network when a game is moved to Sunday night.
    http://fox11online.com/sports/packer...ting-nfl-games

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    What's the deal with Minnesota/Carolina being on CBS that week? I thought the T.V. contracts dictate that NFC teams can only be on CBS the 2 weeks that they host AFC teams. I didn't think they could flex Sunday afternoon games to different networks like they do for Sunday/Monday night games.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    Yeah, he is. And its a great time..... all of the old hats are are about to retire. NFL needs a new star and CW fits all the Checks. Makes me smile how it seems to be all falling in place for him...a ND kid
    Are you the guy from Jamestown that started crying in that video clip?

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    On another note, the Eagles can clinch the NFC East tonight if Washington wins (or ties) in Dallas.
    I think wash needs to lose tonight, other way around

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    I think wash needs to lose tonight, other way around
    http://www.philly.com/philly/newslet...-20171130.html

By this time tomorrow morning, the Eagles might be NFC East champions. The Eagles can clinch their first division crown since 2013 without even playing a game if the Washington Redskins beat the Dallas Cowboys tonight. Washington is favored to win in Dallas. The Cowboys have dropped three consecutive games. Eagles coach Doug Pederson wants his players to know the Eagles are playing for more than the division title. “Obviously it’s one of our goals to win the NFC East, but the bigger message is you’re still playing and fighting for home field,” Pederson said. “You’re fighting for that first-round bye if possible. I mean, there’s a lot of things that you’re still playing for, even though you’ve checked the box for your first goal. It’s great, love it, but the Eagles have also won a bunch of NFC East titles here, too. We’re proud of it. It’s a tribute obviously to the players, but there’s something bigger out there that we strive for.” If the Cowboys win Thursday, the Eagles can still clinch the division crown with a win over the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Gotcha... Thought I saw a graphic saying skins need to lose. Carry on

Two years ago, those of us who thought more highly of Carson and his chances in the NFL didn't even dream of this conversation, yet here it is:

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...461017913.html

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    A commenter pointed out rightly that the Vikings noticed this early enough to start making movements after 15 seconds to throw them off.
    This is what NDSU did a couple of years ago to Montana in the playoffs.

I think the point of hurry up offenses is to try to force the defense to play a relatively vanilla defense. It makes for a fairly easy QB read and decision. If the defense starts moving on them, they can't make the quick read.
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

I find it interesting that the NY Giants have now decided to throw in the towel and tank this year. I am guessing the realization that CW is on their schedule 2x per year (over the next 10-12 years) + the need for a high draft pick QB provides the stimulus. If so, this says a lot about the emergence of CW in the league. Thoughts anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Montana-Bison View Post
    I find it interesting that the NY Giants have now decided to throw in the towel and tank this year. I am guessing the realization that CW is on their schedule 2x per year (over the next 10-12 years) + the need for a high draft pick QB provides the stimulus. If so, this says a lot about the emergence of CW in the league. Thoughts anyone?
    It's more so the GM and coach are incompetent. Their offensive personnel is pathetic. The owners deserve a lot of blame as well for letting it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    It's more so the GM and coach are incompetent. Their offensive personnel is pathetic. The owners deserve a lot of blame as well for letting it happen.
    I have to admit, though, that one of the co-owners (John Mara) has a niece who is not too hard to look at...

Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)