Page 1939 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 9391439183918891929193719381939194019411949198920392439 ... LastLast
Results 19,381 to 19,390 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by No_Skill View Post
    Hard to stay focused during a blowout.

I have to say I was not impressed with the energy at the Linc. Probably has something to do with opponent, but nobody in our section even cheered on defense. It only got loud when they did the EAGLES chant.
    Were you among the group of Bison fans they showed during the game?

Pretty cool the announcer made sure to pronounce “Bison” correctly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    I like listening to Charles Davis
    Me too. He's always knowledgeable and fair no matter who is playing. He's been interviewed on 1660 and was very good.
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Were you among the group of Bison fans they showed during the game?

Pretty cool the announcer made sure to pronounce “Bison” correctly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't know...I wasn't watching on TV.

Doubt it though. We were the only Bison fans in our area. We did get a few "Go Bison" shouts from eagles fans, though.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

CW classic.....i hate cats. still cracks me up

Quote Originally Posted by No_Skill View Post
    Don't get me started!

...and not a single pompon in the stands, although we did get free beer koozies.
    Yeah I would have to go with the koozies. But seriously---who in their right mind(unless you are a cheerleader) would have a pompon?????? Really???
    Last edited by 56BISON73; 11-27-2017 at 03:14 AM.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Skip Bayless can't win the Carson vs. Dax argument, so he has now decided to move the goal posts and make it Carson vs. Brady for MVP. He makes it sound like Carson will unfairly win it this year.

The crap he does to draw attention. Journalist make the story about the story while personalities make the story about them.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Skip Bayless can't win the Carson vs. Dax argument, so he has now decided to move the goal posts and make it Carson vs. Brady for MVP. He makes it sound like Carson will unfairly win it this year.

The crap he does to draw attention. Journalist make the story about the story while personalities make the story about them.
    Ya I saw that. Lol. He can no longer hide behind the fact Dak has now played 3 real clunkers of a game without Zeke. He’s looked like a mediocre backup at best without him. But hey take it as a compliment that now the argument is who’s better Wentz or the best QB of all time. I’ll take it.

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'd love for Carson to win the MVP but if you look at their numbers Brady is having a better year statistically so far.

That said these were Brady's numbers his 2nd season as a starter in 2002:

373-601 (62.1%) for 3,764 yards (6.3 YPA), 28 TDs, and 14 INTs - QB rating of 85.7

Carson with 5 games still to play:

213-364 (60.2%) for 2,657 yards (7.5 YPA), 28 TDs, 5 INTs - QB rating of 104.0

Let the old man have the MVP. I'm sure Carson would be fine with it as long as the Eagles keep racking up wins. The only stat that matters for QBs is Wentz 10 and Brady 9 so far this year.

http://theeagleswire.usatoday.com/20...ver-the-bears/

1. Carson Wentz continues to make his case for MVP

Another week, another dazzling performance by the Eagles’ second-year signal-caller. Wentz finished the game 23-for-36 for 227 yards and three touchdowns, bringing his season total to 28. With five more games left in the season, Wentz needs just five more touchdown passes to break Sonny Jurgensen’s record of 32 set in 1961.

Wentz has now thrown three or more touchdown passes in five games this season, tied for the second-most in franchise history.

Along with that, he is only the third quarterback in NFL history to have at least 25 touchdown passes and five or fewer interceptions in a team’s first 11 games. Tom Brady did it in 2007 and 2015, while Aaron Rodgers accomplished the feat in 2011 and 2014.