Page 1928 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 9281428182818781918192619271928192919301938197820282428 ... LastLast
Results 19,271 to 19,280 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Carson Wentz

I caught myself cheering for the Eagles when playing my donkeys...then I thought WTH, I can have a favorite in both NFC and AFC.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    I caught myself cheering for the Eagles when playing my donkeys...then I thought WTH, I can have a favorite in both NFC and AFC.
    Unless the Broncos land Luck somehow, and he recovers miraculously like Manning did, they are going anywhere right now. Hopefully they continue to tank and we end up with Darnold or Mayfield next season and can build a contending team within three seasons.

Lots of donkey crap to sort out through right now. Therefore, in the meantime, I'm pushing for Carson to do awesome stuff.
    Hail the BISON!!!

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I've been absolutely thrilled to watch Carson adapt and excel in the NFL. I had essentially stopped following the NFL 25 years ago when I moved out of the Midwest and couldn't watch the Vikings every Sunday. After having my heart broken by the multiple Vikings playoff and Super Bowl losses, I was ready to move on. I'm now proud to be an Eagles fan, and I really am enjoying the style of play that the Eagles display. There are echoes with the Bison running game and emphasis on balance. It's been really fun, and a great experience. Go Eagles!

Cheer for a vikings win and Carson to have a good game in a losing effort. That's how it's done to you quitters out there.

I'm not old enough to witness the 4 super bowl losses... But damned to hell if I'm bailing on this already sunken vikings ship because of this man crush I have on a 20 something ginger gods gift from Bismarck ND.

Cheering for the Bison and Green Bay means I don’t have that ugly purple clash in my closet. Since the Packers are doing their best Vikings impersonation, I guess Eagles green won’t look too bad on the hangers.
    And even if they weren’t circling the drain, I’d be much more excited to see Carson play in the Super Bowl than the Pack. I’ve actually watched entire NFL games for the first time in years because of this season and it hasn’t been to watch the NFC North.

Been a Vikings fan since Norm Van Brocklin was the coach... bleed purple, and want them to get a Super Bowl victory in the worst way... heck, the last time they were in the Super Bowl I was a senior in HS. But if the Eagles were to win it first, led by an NDSU QB... I would be thrilled!

Thank God for Carson Wentz!

Quote Originally Posted by DBRJake View Post
    Cheering for the Bison and Green Bay means I don’t have that ugly purple clash in my closet. Since the Packers are doing their best Vikings impersonation, I guess Eagles green won’t look too bad on the hangers.
    And even if they weren’t circling the drain, I’d be much more excited to see Carson play in the Super Bowl than the Pack. I’ve actually watched entire NFL games for the first time in years because of this season and it hasn’t been to watch the NFC North.
    I dont blame you for not watching Packer games.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Cheer for a vikings win and Carson to have a good game in a losing effort. That's how it's done to you quitters out there.

I'm not old enough to witness the 4 super bowl losses... But damned to hell if I'm bailing on this already sunken vikings ship because of this man crush I have on a 20 something ginger gods gift from Bismarck ND.
    I've never been a Vikings fan, not even in 70's when they showed they could never win a Superbowl. It's not hard to cheer for the Eagles since they aren't the vikes.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

The NFC playoff race is stacked this year. Might need 13 wins to get a bye and 10 or 11 to even make the playoffs whereas the AFC looks like it'll have multiple 9-7 or worse playoff teams. It's like the MVFC and the OVC, haha.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Since Packers came up, I'm just glad that Carson is a man and not a snotty little crybaby girl like Aaron Rogers