Page 1909 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 9091409180918591899190719081909191019111919195920092409 ... LastLast
Results 19,081 to 19,090 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    I really laugh my ass off reading twitter...

BREAKING: @cj_wentz signs 1 day contract with @49ers to QB during bye week, says he is “bored” and such a nice guy he wants to “lend a hand.” Vegas now favors @49ers over @Giants by 13.5
    You sure this ain't legit?

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Aside from spending all weekend wearing nothing but a Carson jersey, chasing random golden retrievers looking for their owner, and then being so disappointed, I yelled at the Dutch Destroyer family that they stole Carson from me, nothing is wrong with me. Classy as always!
    Disappointed because...............the dogs didn't realize you were bottomless................or that UN_ got beat at home on their Senior Day?

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    2 people from Jamestown freaking cried when they got to Eagles training camp because of how good of a person Carson is. I sure as hell wouldnt give out his plans for bye week either just because this state is so damned weird when it comes to celebrities. You know damn well if he was hunting in Hoople, thered be 5-10 bison fans out there looking for him and eventually finding him.

Youre an adult Socalled...why care what a millionaire 24 year old is doing on his week off. youre just stirring the pot with that snide comment.
    Nothing to hunt in fricken Hoople. That's UND territory too. Yuck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

perthbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernBison View Post

I doubt there are even gophers to shoot at around hoople

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernBison View Post

Potatoes. They have potatoes
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Ive hunted ton of chicks in Hoople. 17 miles from grafton

Number of times Philadelphia radio has said "Dakota tough" this morning: >11.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    What station? I listen to 94WIP but didn't this morning.

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Forget laughter, for Philly and especially me, Carson Wentz and the Eagles are the best medicine: "With every pass he throws, with every word he speaks, Carson Wentz is transforming the pessimism of Philadelphia sports fans. The Eagles quarterback is not just the consensus MVP on the best team in the NFL; his success is having a huge impact on the psyche of the city."

http://www.phillyvoice.com/forget-la...best-medicine/

LOOK: In full fatigues, Carson Wentz enjoys off week by hunting: "Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Carson Wentz is an outdoorsman. This is already known. Dating back to his childhood days in North Dakota, Wentz has enjoyed the finer things in life. Fishing. Hunting. Camping. With his Eagles off this week after a 8-1 start to the season, Wentz decided to take advantage of his bye week. Of course, his idea of leisure here is to put on his full fatigues and go hunting." [Hmmmm.... did CW get the camo, bow & tree stand at Scheels?]

https://sportsnaut.com/2017/11/look-...-week-hunting/
    Last edited by VirginiaBison; 11-13-2017 at 11:38 PM.
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Sorry Philadelphia radio... but Jon G says it's NORTH Dakota Tough!