Page 1902 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 9021402180218521892190019011902190319041912195220022402 ... LastLast
Results 19,011 to 19,020 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Have to wonder how some of these posters fit all that in their mouths.
    The lack of a pharyngeal reflex helps

Lardsin must go!

So, Mr. Puck. Dutch Destroyer family is coming and Carson is on a bye week. Can you fill us in on his plans or are you sworn to secrecy?

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    He isn’t poor. He’s average.

In the D1 era, we have had the following staring QB’s.

Tony Stauss
    Steve Walker
    Nick Mertens
    Jose Mohler
    Brock Jensen
    Carson Wentz
    Easton Stick

That is 7 QB’s. Out of 7 starting QB’s in the D1 era, it would be safe to say 4th best, correct?

Middle of the pack. Okay, not great. Average.

How hard is it to see that?
    I think it's tough to compare Sticks results to anyone other than Brock or Wentz because Steve Walker never went up against Missouri Valley Competition. None of the other QBs made it to the playoffs in a great conference or beat a team as good as Iowa. Also Stick still hasn't finished his Junior year so he's not done.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

From MMQB referencing Tweet by Paul Domowitch

"Carson Wentz in red zone this season: 14 TDs, 0 INTs, 0 sacks."

Straight cash money homies.
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

Quote Originally Posted by BisManBison View Post

I think I heard this on a little Sal Paolantonio clip on my ESPN app that against the blitz this year Wentz has thrown 10 TDs and 0 INTs.

EDIT: Here it is: http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=21306161

Btw, both SI's Peter King and ESPN's Bill Barnwell have Wentz as their midseason MVP (by narrow margins above the ball deflator from NE).

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I think I heard this on a little Sal Paolantonio clip on my ESPN app that against the blitz this year Wentz has thrown 10 TDs and 0 INTs.

EDIT: Here it is: http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=21306161

Btw, both SI's Peter King and ESPN's Bill Barnwell have Wentz as their midseason MVP (by narrow margins above the ball deflator from NE).
    I co-starred with Ivana Spanken in a couple of films in '94. She is credited with nicknaming me this after an unfortunate incident involving a sheep on acid and a revolving door.

-did I really just pollute the Carson Wentz thread with this crap?

Quote Originally Posted by BisManBison View Post

Wentz has been good this year and great on money downs (3rd downs and in the red zone), which is were QBs earn their paychecks.

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Carson has set an NFL record with most completions in first 25 games. He is also the youngest quarterback in NFL history to have 23 touchdown passes and 5 or fewer interceptions in the first 9 games of a season.
    I'm impressed on how fast he has elevated his game. Mentally he is off the charts.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    I'm impressed on how fast he has elevated his game. Mentally he is off the charts.
    He's taking areas that were a weakness last year and turning them into a strength. Also it was a brand new system for the entire offense last year so now everybody knows the offense. Last year it was a crash course.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Last year WRs dropped critical passes that could have changed some of those close games. Also, the line struggled so mightily. Football is a team game and the team is playing so much better this year around Wentz as well.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.