Page 1901 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 9011401180118511891189919001901190219031911195120012401 ... LastLast
Results 19,001 to 19,010 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Green1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    Maybe the Stick vs Wentz bickering would fit better in the stick thread not the Wentz thread.

Back to C.W.

This is awesome!

...and I agree.

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    He isn’t poor. He’s average.

In the D1 era, we have had the following staring QB’s.

Tony Stauss
    Steve Walker
    Nick Mertens
    Jose Mohler
    Brock Jensen
    Carson Wentz
    Easton Stick

That is 7 QB’s. Out of 7 starting QB’s in the D1 era, it would be safe to say 4th best, correct?

Middle of the pack. Okay, not great. Average.

How hard is it to see that?
    That's not necessarily the fairest comparison to say he's average because he's 4th out of 7 D1 QB's at NDSU. Especially considering the top 3 are considered some of the all time best at NDSU.

Maybe the Stick vs Wentz bickering would fit better in the stick thread not the Wentz thread.

Back to C.W.

15" hammer cock. Wow.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Back to C.W.

If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Back to C.W.

Well, that caught me off guard.

With that said, Carson is one of the few alpha-males that play QB in the NFL.

Compare him to all three Broncos QBs combined, and they do not have his moxie or leadership. Man, I miss Peyton Manning, especially the HGH version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

Really sad the gingerjesus11 twitter account has gone quiet. Quality stuff.

On a sad note. EDP445s youtube channel was taken down by youtube.
    RIP

{10char}

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Ironically our team played better with Stick since it forced us to run the football instead of airing it out. We were only 4-2 with Wentz and out offense looked pretty bad at times. (not due to Wentz through, due to a pass happy OC) Like I said Carson has the skills to be a better NFL QB than college QB
    No matter how the O "looked pretty bad at times", (which I disagree with, though it was not solid all the time). But up until Wentz had to leave with the injury, the D stunk. The D didn't start playing good until Stick took over, and most likely because they knew (and most likely ingrained in them by the coaches) that they needed to pick it up with Carson's absence.

Carson has set an NFL record with most completions in first 25 games. He is also the youngest quarterback in NFL history to have 23 touchdown passes and 5 or fewer interceptions in the first 9 games of a season.
    Last edited by pucknut9; 11-06-2017 at 11:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison bison View Post
    15" hammer cock. Wow.
    Have to wonder how some of these posters fit all that in their mouths.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie