Page 1883 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 8831383178318331873188118821883188418851893193319832383 ... LastLast
Results 18,821 to 18,830 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by RonMexico View Post
    Something happen to Carson's dress shirt after the game?
    Where was Taylor Swift today?

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Where was Taylor Swift today?
    Perhaps she needed one.

Hail the BISON!!!

EDP445 may have set a record for F-Bombs recapping this one.

Tough to count simply because of the dizzying frequency.....but I tallied 150.

THREAD DRIFT CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT:

RULES:

1. Predict the number of F-Bombs EDP445 will throw out there after the Denver game.
    2. Closest Bisonville poster without going over will receive a 6-pack of Blatz from me.
    3. Must be present to win. Winner must show up at the Horny Bison tailgate spot between 11:00 and 12:00 1 week from this Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    It is weird to see Wentz v Prescott being staged as a game with only one winner. I think Carson is awesome and, from the little I've seen of Dak... well, he's pretty awesome too. I'm pretty sure that we live in a universe in which those two conditions don't present some sort of irreconcilable paradox.

They want to create some drama with over-the-top statements and adding a subplot to Eagles v Cowboys.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    It is weird to see Wentz v Prescott being staged as a game with only one winner. I think Carson is awesome and, from the little I've seen of Dak... well, he's pretty awesome too. I'm pretty sure that we live in a universe in which those two conditions don't present some sort of irreconcilable paradox.

They want to create some drama with over-the-top statements and adding a subplot to Eagles v Cowboys.
    The media needs a replacement for the Manning vs. Brady series. That's why they're pushing this match-up.
    Hail the BISON!!!

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    That must have been very very painful for Warner...

Warner thinking: "Let's see... do I continue to trash a Bison guy or do I totally reveal my bias and incompetence as an analyst?"
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    The media needs a replacement for the Manning vs. Brady series. That's why they're pushing this match-up.
    So is the meme Wentz vs Prescot or Wentz vs Goff, or Wentz vs Brady, Manning (x2), Brees, etc.? Where is embry when you need him to sort things out? AWOL
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    So is the meme Wentz vs Prescot or Wentz vs Goff, or Wentz vs Brady, Manning (x2), Brees, etc.? Where is embry when you need him to sort things out? AWOL
    Alpha Male, Runs like pissed off Grizzly, Wentz vs. the rest of the NFL's girly-men QBs.
    Hail the BISON!!!