Page 1870 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 8701370177018201860186818691870187118721880192019702370 ... LastLast
Results 18,691 to 18,700 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Carson Wentz

"NDSU Coach Chris Klieman: ‘Everybody Is Decked Out In Eagles Gear’"

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/201...-carson-wentz/
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

This is a fun read:

"Film breakdown: Carson Wentz's fantastical feats of athleticism "

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/...-20171025.html
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    This is a fun read:

"Film breakdown: Carson Wentz's fantastical feats of athleticism "

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/...-20171025.html
    You know looking at the gifs I don't think that TD to Clement was actually a designed wheel route play taken from NDSU's playbook like Gruden claimed. If you watch Clement as he runs out to the right flat he looks over his right shoulder expecting that it would be delivered there in the flat as a safety valve if the ball was coming to him. When he sees Wentz scrambling he pivots to the inside and turns upfield putting his right arm in the air signaling to Wentz that he's going to go to the back pylon. It looked more like improv to me than anything designed.

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Cowherd has a serious man crush in Carson.
    https://www.facebook.com/JDC176/posts/10155208899450735
    Who doesn't?

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    You know looking at the gifs I don't think that TD to Clement was actually a designed wheel route play taken from NDSU's playbook like Gruden claimed. If you watch Clement as he runs out to the right flat he looks over his right shoulder expecting that it would be delivered there in the flat as a safety valve if the ball was coming to him. When he sees Wentz scrambling he pivots to the inside and turns upfield putting his right arm in the air signaling to Wentz that he's going to go to the back pylon. It looked more like improv to me than anything designed.
    Don’t think so. That was a set-up for separation. Due to pressure, CW couldn’t get ball out as fast as they wanted. Ideally the ball would have been out at about the 5 yd line or so. CW ended up throwing it where no one else could catch it, but a risky throw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalBison View Post
    Who doesn't?
    Emory Hunt, Browns front office. Skip Blayless, most Cowboy fans (but I'm somewhat repeating myself with the last two.)

I'm been thinking that when the Eagle drafted Wentz they also 'drafted' the Bison philosophy.

There just seems to be so much similarity between things 'Eagles' and things that Wentz learned, experienced as a Bison. Coincidence? Their latest 'next man up' mantra is just so,... ah ... Bison philosophy.

I wonder when the Eagles were researching Wentz, they weren't also researching the Bison for what makes them a winning program. I'm probably wrong, but just wondering.

"Wentz Weekly: Carson has developed at an unreal pace for the Philadelphia Eagles"

https://section215.com/2017/10/24/ph...t-unreal-pace/

Hate to say this, but peeps need to slow their roll a bit. A bit out of hand ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Cowherd has a serious man crush in Carson.
    https://www.facebook.com/JDC176/posts/10155208899450735
    Link has expired. Too bad, I really wanted to see it. I googled it and still couldn't find it.