Page 1867 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 8671367176718171857186518661867186818691877191719672367 ... LastLast
Results 18,661 to 18,670 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Unbelievable game by Carson last night. Was awesome seeing his interaction with the Kusters family and NDSU and North Dakota mentioned on MNF. So proud of Carson and his ND and Bison roots.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Considering the win and Carson's performance, Philly talk radio is little depressing... hard to bounce back from losing an all-pro LT and your MLB for the season (especially when they have no depth at LB to begin with.)

Going to be a battle the rest of the season.
    No doubt those are big losses.

I thought Big V actually played pretty good after JP went out. I think he is better at LT then RT, wonder if they leave LJ where he is and roll with Big V at LT the rest of the season. Bigger question is who will be the backup now?

Follow @BobMenery on twitter. He does hilarious color commentary over a variety of sports clips. His clip of Carson escaping the pile is hilarious.
    https://twitter.com/BobMenery/status...748853249?s=09
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Bought an Eagles CW#11 jersey today...I'm a huge Vikings fan, but I need to support him (I already have all his Nike NDSU jerseys).
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

DakotaOkie is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

My guess is Chris Klieman could only smile each and every time North Dakota or North Dakota State was mentioned during last night's MNF game. The job of recruiting talent simply has to get easier with all of that kind of program exposure. Simply the mention of the wheel route play from Carson's college days that resulted in two TDs probably has people calling the staff offices today.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    Follow @BobMenery on twitter. He does hilarious color commentary over a variety of sports clips. His clip of Carson escaping the pile is hilarious.
    https://twitter.com/BobMenery/status...748853249?s=09
    I think Kelce is still trying to figure out where Wentz went.

Regarding the "Houdini" play............After breaking away from the mob of players, he had a decision to make. At first, he appeared to want to cut to his left but changed direction and headed to his right. I believe that he saw the potential for Torrey Smith to get flagged for a block in the back on the CB Dunbar if he had gone left.

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Yep...

Skip is trying too hard now. You can tell he's just grasping at straws for the sake of argument.

There's another NEW Carson Wentz Bobblehead (Limited Edition) & he's wearing an Ndsu uniform. (Nat'l Bobblehead HOF Museum)
    IMO, it doesn't look like CW but... that's the way it is.

Personally I like the 1st NFL bobblehead that Scheels was selling awhile ago, that actually "looked" like Carson. (Wearing a grey suit & holding his Eagle jersey)
    (The 2nd bobblehead that Scheels had... looked a bit like Tom Brady, IMO)