Page 1864 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 8641364176418141854186218631864186518661874191419642364 ... LastLast
Results 18,631 to 18,640 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

What a fun game to watch! First regular season NFL game I've watched from start to finish in about 5 years.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Hopefully the Jason Peters injury isn't long term, it didn't look good last night.

Huge Horns Up Carson. Fly Eagles Fly.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    Hopefully the Jason Peters injury isn't long term, it didn't look good last night.
    Schefter tweetered out this morning that the Eagles don't think it's a torn ACL but he'll get an MRI today to figure out the extent of the damage.

It looked bad. That was a big dude that landed on his knee and it went sideways.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Question for somebody on here that understands athletic injuries.Why did they put an air cast on Peters leg if it was potentially ligament damage and not a broken bone? I thought that was just used for broken bones.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The funnest part is that to me Carson looks like almost the exact same QB he was at NDSU. Sure he's playing at a higher level and has elevated his game, but he's doing the same things.

Lots of good articles and columns out today - this one was my favorite, especially this line: "The pre-draft knocks against him—that he was a small-school kid who’d put up big numbers against inferior defenses, that the NFL game would simply be too fast for him to make an impact right away—now are laughable."

https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/10/24/ca...agles-redskins
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Couple other 'quotes' from Gruden during the evening.... referred to Carson as 'North Dakota Tough" ... that ought to go nicely on a tee shirt somewhere.

He also pointed out that the pass to RB Cory Clement was a play from the Bison playbook (wheel route) that Carson wanted Peterson to put in the Eagles play book. They have had 2 two touchdowns off that play this season.
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Lets not get ahead of ourselves. Stay grounded.

Blake Bortles Facts‏ @BortlesFacts
    Despite throwing 3 TD passes tonight, Carson Wentz still only has 32 in his career. Blake Bortles has 89 to a combined 9 different teams.