Page 1852 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 8521352175218021842185018511852185318541862190219522352 ... LastLast
Results 18,511 to 18,520 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    December 2015 is the best reading, when some people were claiming a guy projected as a first round draft pick shouldn't start if healthy.
    Single best Coach Klieman quote when asked why he was starting Carson over Easton in the Championship game: "Because he's Carson Wentz." To the day I die, I'll remember that quote as to why I love Coach K.

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    So, very interesting yesterday.

So, based on the limited practicing and doctor's visit, Kolpack thinks that it will likely be Stick.

Ross U, who participated in the same calls is convinced it is Wentz, and so is the Jacksonville coach.

What is "limited practicing?" Hell, that could be anything from just tossing a ball, 7 on 7, or even splitting practice snaps with Easton. Not to mention, a doctor visit could be completely meaningless as follow up visits are normal even if a player had been cleared. He never said he had not yet been cleared, correct?

I tend to agree with Ross U.; feels like Coach K has gone Stig on us and is doing everything he can, short of overt deceit, to make it sound like he is not going.

Then, the harvest helmet was put out.......
    One of my best posts and I completely forgot this one. I guess when I throw enough stuff on the wall, something sticks.

Quote Originally Posted by IBleedYellow View Post
    No.

Why mess with the mojo than Easton and Co had?

I swear if they change regress to back plays and effort for when Wentz was in... I'm going to be very disappointed in Coach K.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
    This was a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by SC_TX View Post
    This is a mistake. I hope we do not regret it
    Another goodie.

Easy to forget how fortunate us fans are... imagine if he actually went to the QB purgatory known as the Browns, or if the Eagles followed through on the plan to keep him on the bench for a year (especially after getting hurt in preseason).

Quote Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
    Found my new signature. Great video. Thanks for posting

Which didn't show up. But is below. Definitely my favorite part of the video.

The timing was perfect - last night Hubby and I watched the ESPN special, cried our eyes out for a while, then watched "Bird of Prey", which definitely helped us recover from the sniffles!

I liked the line "He's a freak of nature".

The Dutch Destroyer bracelets made over 7000 dollars overnight. Thanks to those who contributed

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    The Dutch Destroyer bracelets made over 7000 dollars overnight. Thanks to those who contributed
    That's great! Thanks for the info - I just ordered 4.