Page 1839 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 8391339173917891829183718381839184018411849188919392339 ... LastLast
Results 18,381 to 18,390 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Yeah. Still can’t decide. We’ve built a society that celebrates their kind of success while simultaneously condemning it. How fucked are we.

I mean, you’re actively seeking for the next Payton Manning and he’s basically the Harvey Weinstein of football.
    Here's where our superficial society gets what it deserves. We all know that Carson is good down to his soul. They dont' care about that, they just what what "looks good". That's where you get Brett Favre and Payton Manning.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    This is NFL owners, not actual human beings.

Think Jerry Jones.
    Jerry does not care what race, religion or anything of who you are. He just wants players that will help him win. Is that not evident of all the criminals he has on his team. He would sign a serial killer if it meant he could win some games.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Cam last night...lmao.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

It's funny to see a male dress like a pimp from a 70's blaxpolitation film, it's funny.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

11 days off then 3 straight home games for the Eagles. I like their chances.

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Hopefully, the Eagles have their O-Line fixed by the time the face my Broncos. I love my Broncos, but they can be arseholes, especially with Shane Ray being back.

Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Hopefully, the Eagles have their O-Line fixed by the time the face my Broncos. I love my Broncos, but they can be arseholes, especially with Shane Ray being back.

man I'd love to see Carson truck Talib.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    man I'd love to see Carson truck Talib.
    Got to be careful around Talib. Dude literally shot himself in the arse once while arguing with someone at a stripclub's parking lot. He's a weird dangerous dude. I'm not a fan of him, but would rather have him on my team than worry about playing him.
    Hail the BISON!!!

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    I don't like to count the chickens before they hatch but they've already beat the redskins on the road, the 9ers are in complete rebuild mode, and the Broncos have a defense but no QB.

All at home I can't see them dropping any of those three.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD
    Hail the Bison!