Page 1838 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 8381338173817881828183618371838183918401848188819382338 ... LastLast
Results 18,371 to 18,380 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

22 games into his young career, Carson's touchdown to interception ratio is getting close to 2:1 (29/17)

By comparison, Aaron Rodgers career ratio is 4.13:1 (310/75). That is an amazing stat!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    This post game Q & A is really something special.

Carson's poise and analysis are so impressive. His sincere attitude about his success being a result of "the team" is something that this league can be proud of.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0nmryqR_gA
    You need to have Deon pregame to really appreciate it.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    22 games into his young career, Carson's touchdown to interception ratio is getting close to 2:1 (29/17)

By comparison, Aaron Rodgers career ratio is 4.13:1 (310/75). That is an amazing stat!
    To expand on that, there's only been 12 QB's with 1500 or more passes to have a ration of 2:1 or more, EVER. Hope Carson keeps trending in the current direction.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by kab1one View Post
    How badly do you think the NFL owners want Carson to succeed. When I say succeed, I mean super bowl quarterback. A well spoken clean cut white kid to be the image of not only Philadelphia, replace the Payton Manning void/role, which Tom Brady really doesn't seem to fit.

Jarrod Goff is a California fruit and nut act, Brees, Rivers are older Stafford hasn't been successful.
    I really hope his skin color has nothing to do with it. FWIW, a guy like Deshaun Watson has been just as impressive off the field as he has been on it so far. He donated his first game check as an NFL player to 3 Texans employees who lost their homes to Hurricane Harvey. I think there's a lot of good young QBs in the NFL right now. Carson is one of them and hopefully he becomes the best of them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I really hope his skin color has nothing to do with it. FWIW, a guy like Deshaun Watson has been just as impressive off the field as he has been on it so far. He donated his first game check as an NFL player to 3 Texans employees who lost their homes to Hurricane Harvey. I think there's a lot of good young QBs in the NFL right now. Carson is one of them and hopefully he becomes the best of them all.
    This is NFL owners, not actual human beings.

Think Jerry Jones.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    This is NFL owners, not actual human beings.

Think Jerry Jones.
    I can’t decide if this a condemnation of the owners or of human beings.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    I can’t decide if this a condemnation of the owners or of human beings.
    It's basically 32 Mr Potters.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisManBison View Post
    Such a great interview. Had to be a fun to be able to sit there an talk football with Deon, Steve, and Marshall. Some great, great football players! And he looked so comfortable doing it. Nothing is too big for this kid!
    How badly do you think the NFL owners want Carson to succeed. When I say succeed, I mean super bowl quarterback. A well spoken clean cut white kid to be the image of not only Philadelphia, replace the Payton Manning void/role, which Tom Brady really doesn't seem to fit.

Jarrod Goff is a California fruit and nut act, Brees, Rivers are older Stafford hasn't been successful.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    It's basically 32 Mr Potters.
    Yeah. Still can’t decide. We’ve built a society that celebrates their kind of success while simultaneously condemning it. How fucked are we.

I mean, you’re actively seeking for the next Payton Manning and he’s basically the Harvey Weinstein of football.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie